[Request] Fix the model for type 3 bodyslide

I just noticed that the model that I used for my character that I downloaded from Type3 Cali for BodySlide at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community (nexusmods.com) kinda broken when sexout animation play at the feet area. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot71.png.0d998d8b355195033fc48861167c004a.png.cb53500de4ebde3b1be625b9fa740a33.png

My very amature assumption is that the model that the bodyslide used and exported has it's heel up on the tippy toe to support the high heel outfit with cause a silght problem when playing the animations which meant for model that has the feet flat down normally.

My request is someone here who's experienced with 3d modeling or outfit studio to flatten the heel for me or created a bodyslide files for a type 3 body that does not have this problem.

I'm very inexperience when it come to modding, so if this request seem harder than it seem ( which I would assume that it is. Because if it was easy I'm sure most talented modder around here would probably create it's own version of type 3 bodyslide file long time ago). Then please reply to me that it can't be done. 

Off the top of my head the weight paints for that foot have to be really buggered.

If it were me I would load up Outfit Studio and have a look at that bodies weight paints and then compare it too a model I knew worked like say another Type 3 body from somewhere else.

If the weight paints are different than I would maybe set the one that works to the Reference and then grab its weight paints in a copy selected weight paints.

I'm not in a position to do any work on Fallout3/FNV, dont have them installed or any mods for them downloaded sorry.

2 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Off the top of my head the weight paints for that foot have to be really buggered.

If it were me I would load up Outfit Studio and have a look at that bodies weight paints and then compare it too a model I knew worked like say another Type 3 body from somewhere else.

If the weight paints are different than I would maybe set the one that works to the Reference and then grab its weight paints in a copy selected weight paints.

I'm not in a position to do any work on Fallout3/FNV, dont have them installed or any mods for them downloaded sorry.

Thank you so much for the help.

I fixed the problem by copying bone weight from the mesh that have no feet problem to the problemed one by using normal bnb type 3 body as set reference. 

• 2 years later...
On 11/23/2021 at 12:10 AM, MiffyMcmiffin said:

Thank you so much for the help.

I fixed the problem by copying bone weight from the mesh that have no feet problem to the problemed one by using normal bnb type 3 body as set reference. 

Hey im having the same problem as you and i would like a brief tutorial on how you fixed it please :)