script.: can somebody help me with a OnCombatStateChanged script?

im making my new follower. kinda she is done. but she refusing to use her unique bound sword.

so i tried to write a script. but the script is not working at all. she still refusing to use her bound sword.

Scriptname AuroraFighting extends Actor  
{Aurora's Fighting technics}

SPELL Property AuroraBoundSwordSP Auto
{Event OnCombatStateChanged Actor akTarget, int aeCombatState
if aeCombatState == 1
    AuroraBoundSwordSP.cast self, self
endif
EndEvent}

the script is paired up with the spell on her in properties. but somesow its still not working. what can i do? or what im doing wrong? can somebody help?

On 11/22/2021 at 3:19 AM, Weerz said:

im making my new follower. kinda she is done. but she refusing to use her unique bound sword.

so i tried to write a script. but the script is not working at all. she still refusing to use her bound sword.

Scriptname AuroraFighting extends Actor  
{Aurora's Fighting technics}

SPELL Property AuroraBoundSwordSP Auto
{Event OnCombatStateChanged Actor akTarget, int aeCombatState
if aeCombatState == 1
    AuroraBoundSwordSP.cast self, self
endif
EndEvent}

the script is paired up with the spell on her in properties. but somesow its still not working. what can i do? or what im doing wrong? can somebody help?

Maybe try to change this AuroraBoundSwordSP.cast self, self to AuroraBoundSwordSP.cast self, none. My guess is that a summond weapon does not need a target, it only needs the caster, but i could be completely wrong here, just try it. 

7 hours ago, CrymH said:

Maybe try to change this AuroraBoundSwordSP.cast self, self to AuroraBoundSwordSP.cast self, none. My guess is that a summond weapon does not need a target, it only needs the caster, but i could be completely wrong here, just try it. 

i managed to solve it since that. it was merely a typo and the act tha the sword wasnt only right hand lol. but as soon as i have set it to right hand only. all worked :P

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58887