My character stuck in T position

I apologize right away for my English (I use a translator)

After I installed the Archery Gameplay Overhaul mod, all the animations of my character both in the third person and in the first one broke. I installed the mod according to the instructions.

Most likely it conflicts with other mods that change animations.

This is my first time going through Skyrim with a large number of mods and I don't even know how to find out between which mods there is a conflict.

Thank you in advance.

Even tho AGO's requirements do not list FNIS, FNIS is necessary to add the animations into your game. Without doing this step, you will get the T pose. Also, be sure to read thru AGO's page and check for compatibilities with your currently installed mods. If you would rather use Nemesis, check that mod's page to see if there are any specific requirements to use it with AGO.

Good luck!

29 minutes ago, CuddlyBun said:

Even tho AGO's requirements do not list FNIS, FNIS is necessary to add the animations into your game. Without doing this step, you will get the T pose. Also, be sure to read thru AGO's page and check for compatibilities with your currently installed mods. If you would rather use Nemesis, check that mod's page to see if there are any specific requirements to use it with AGO.

Good luck!

As I wrote, the installation proceeded according to the instructions, that is, using FNIS.

Mod compatibility is fine too.

I found the cause of the problem, I downloaded AGO for standard skyrim le and not for se, such a silly mistake)

Thanks for trying to help)