Are you able to launch the game and play it from the regular steam / fallout launcher?

Are you using a mod manager?

Have you checked out any guides for building a stable modding environment?

If you were manually installing mods and all you did was download the game again, then those mods might still be there.  If so, I would recommend manually deleting the fallout folder, install the game, and use a mod manager ;)

I removed all mods when I removed the fallout. to install the mods I use vortex. I have never followed any guide. I specify that by installing horizon again, the problem is solved, but others arise: for example, I cannot enter the Concord museum, because the game closes. even if I pass by the roof of the church.

Crashing in an area can be attributed to bad textures, or missing requirements, or load order, or conflicting mods, or memory issues.  Here is my advice:

1. Check the guide I linked earlier just to make sure your modding environment is set up correctly.

2. For the purposes of testing, if you don't already use it, install Start Me Up

3. Disable all mods except Start Me Up.  Move any saves you want to keep out of your save directory so that there are no saves current.

4. Load the game, and choose this is a dream when you try and walk out of the bathroom

5. pick something like vault enthusiast or escaped synth, and then choose the root cellar or vault 111 start, tell it you want items so you start with a gun.

6. Go down to sanctuary, but before you talk to Codsworth make a save

7. Copy that save file to another folder.  (The reason we are doing this, It is recommended to only enable mods in the "Post-War" part of the game, that is, after the "bombs fall".)

** Run down to concord with only Start me Up enabled and see if it crashes in the same spot

8. enable your basic mods, like game fixes, body mods, but nothing else.

9. Start the new save you made.

10. Go say hi to dogmeat and run down to concord!

11. Does it crash?  If not, then exit the game, enable another group of mods, make note of which mods you are enabling, and load the first save up again.

12. Make sure that with each group of mods you enable, that you are also double checking the mods description page to double check requirements, and enable those requirements.

13. test mods in groups of 10 or 20

14. make sure you are also using Vortex sorting feature and checking Vortex messages for file conflicts between mods

15. once it starts crashing, delete all saves and copy your original save that we made in the first few steps above back into your save folder.

16. disable the last group of mods that you enabled, and then only enable 2 or 3 of those mods at a time.

17. We are attempting to use "process of elimination" to see which mod is causing the crash

** If you start crashing with only Start Me Up enabled, then you need to use Steam to Verify the game files.  I know you said you have reinstalled the game, so I'm hoping this isn't the problem.

I hope what I typed above is clear, maybe it helps?  :)

it was a hard and long job but, thanks to your precise and exact indications I succeeded. I removed the gorizon, the writing no longer appears and I can also enter the premises where the game was closed before. I deleted various mods (even the ones I no longer wanted), but I ask to have identified the problem in the mods: crx and devious devices fusion girl bodyslide conversion (HHS). thank you for the invaluable help.