OC:s Nurse Outfit with morphable hood and SMP

OC:s Nurse Outfit with morphable hood and SMP

View File

A nurse outfit I've been working on!

The morphable hood might be a bit wonky still, Tri's are a b*tch to make and it's not perfect. Probably works best on Nord, and you still might have to sculpt a bit on the face if you want a good match.

They are prebuilt for CBBE 3BA, bodyslide files included.

I have not placed them in the world anywhere, you have to AddItemMenu or console them (search for 'OC_Nrs').

Enjoy

Requires

Uses Roggvir's system to make morphable hoods equippable

morphable-carboncats-latex-hoods

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)

High Poly Head SE

CBBE 3BA

Permissions

You MAY use this outfit in mods uploaded to LoversLab (just credit me), as long as they aren't modders resources or packs/compilations

You MAY convert this outfit to other body types and reupload to LoversLab, as well as adapt it to work in frameworks such as DD and reupload to LoversLab.

You MAY NOT upload this mod or parts of it to other sites. 

Retexturing is a grey area, PM me and ask - and if you want to use it in your mod and are unsure in about above permissions in general, just PM.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/14/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Morphable Carboncats Latex Hoods by Roggvir, High Poly Head SE, SMP framework, CBBE 3BA
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Great mod, there are far too few latex outfits and this is hot and beautiful at that.
Looking forward to more of your work ?

22 minutes ago, Alturistix said:

@OpheliaComplex Can you explain how to install Roggvir's Morphable Carboncats Latex Hoods to use with this mod? It is listed as a modders resource, and as a noob I have no idea what I should consider when installing it. ?

As to Alturistix question, you just have to install Roggvir's mod since this one depends on its esp.

10 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Nice outfit. I can't get the head to show up correctly even with Roggvir's installed, High Poly head and using bodyslide.

Bodyslide isn't involved for the hoods, just high poly head and the scripts from Roggvirs mods.

I expected trouble with them though, they are messy. What do you mean with not  showing up correctly, does it show up at all? Do you use some weird/custom race?

-OC

3 hours ago, OpheliaComplex said:

Bodyslide isn't involved for the hoods, just high poly head and the scripts from Roggvirs mods.

I expected trouble with them though, they are messy. What do you mean with not  showing up correctly, does it show up at all? Do you use some weird/custom race?

-OC

Nothing weird. They show up on the floor instead of the head. Weird.

7 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Nothing weird. They show up on the floor instead of the head. Weird.

They can show up on the floor/mid-air briefly when equipped (at least for me), they should appear on the char after a second or so when the script kicks in. Have you opened the Hood script properties in the CK? They can lose their headpart property if you do.

I dont have any other great ideas atm sorry :[

-OC