A few questions

Orly

Hello all, I made a necromancer robe (I'll upload it if you'd like to take a look at it) using various different meshes to get used to using Nifskope. Unfortunately the mesh doesnt appear in-game.

When I took whole meshes from other mods and renamed them it worked fine but the game seems to take the mesh from the vanilla .bsa. I've check TESCS and my mesh appears. It isn't another mod as I've loaded the last mod in my load order and it seems to work fine.

Any idea what I'm missing?

I had a few things like this happen when I first started with nifskope and mash up clothes and armors. Your best bet to find your missing step is to google something like "making custom armor oblivion" or something that way you have a complete walkthrough at your disposal instead of posting very general questions here. By that I mean without knowing exactly what you did, we would just be throwing out guesses as to what the issue could be.

Archived