(REQ) Looking for help locating some NPCs in game.

MrBojingo

So i'm still in my ridiculously long project of combining all of my armor/clothing/equipment mods all into 1 esp. You know, to condense my massive mod list down a bit. I combined like 50-60 armor mods into 1 esp. I'm preparing for my '2nd generation' (starting a new game, new character), and i figured, why not edit as many NPCs in the game with modded armor? All of my armors are in the mod, so i've been working on the outfits for the NPCs, and i came across a specific armor that i noticed had 2 different textures with it. One Black, the other White. So i got to thinking to myself, "Both of these armors would be epic if i put them on 2 NPCs standing next to each other." So i figured, lets take it a step further and find a couple NPCs that patrol around anywhere.

So this is where i come asking for help. I've played Skyrim for about a couple months, and dont remember finding 2 NPCs that patrol an area together, without breaking apart from the other. So i'm looking for help. Could anyone be on the lookout for 2 female Nord NPCs while on their travels through Skyrim? (preferribly with unique names, i only want to edit the 2 pathing, i dont want to see like 50 bandits with the same armor).

If there isnt 2 unique female nord NPCs that pat around without breaking apart from the other, i'll be content if someone can customize 2 NPCs that match the criteria. I'd do it myself, but creating NPCs is tricky business for me. I got lucky and managed to create 2 followers for myself. I actually tried for a 3rd, but i kinda broke it. Everytime i entered Whiterun, she'd try to attack me. Which in turn aggroed all the guards in the area. While she's wailing on me, guards are wailing on her. Was fun to watch even though it was such an embarrassing failure.

Edit: Oh ya, if anyone were to create the NPCs, please place them around the vicinity of Whiterun or something, maybe patrolling the farmlands around Whiterun.

Archived