[REQ] Stylish Dagger sheathe animation (for Dagger on Back skeletons)

darkdill

My current character's skeleton file (an XP32 variant) makes it so that she sheathes her dagger on her back, but I feel as if the sheathing animation is lackluster. See, last playthrough, I was using a long-sword wielder, and she used an animation for sheathing her sword from this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33914/?

Stylish twirl and then quick sheathe. It looked awesomesauce.

Unfortunately, said animation doesn't extend to daggers. I'd really love an animation where your character spins the dagger around in his/her hand and then quickly sheathes it, akin to the animation in the above mod.

I've made this request on Nexus already, but I doubt anyone will try it. So just to ask, does anyone think they might want to make something like this? It'd be just one animation, perhaps with some accompanying sound, so it wouldn't take too long.

Only thing is that it needs to be for a "dagger on back" skeleton. It won't make sense if the dagger is on your hip.

I like this idea and I'd want it too. However I have never seen a sheath animation mod for any weapon so I don't know of the possibilities. 

I like this idea and I'd want it too. However I have never seen a sheath animation mod for any weapon so I don't know of the possibilities. 

Check out the one I linked above. It has a neat one-handed sword sheathe animation available in it.

Archived