Assassin's Creed Syndicate Evie Frye Nude Mod

Best of luck. The model was impossible to export. Also, the head is part of the body for this game, so it is really really difficult to edit with results.

My only known way (not really working) was forcing DX9 rendering (default the game used DX10) and doing model injections with custom tools. But the game was crashing very often.

I personally tried for months.

I can only wish you the best in finding something, I would love to play the game again with a nude version of Evie.

I answered already. I do not think it will happen.

Game is close, data files are not decoded and altering them makes the game crash. It is a game that has not even new textures available.

I would love such mod, but I do not think it will happen.

I would have hoped so much that there will be such a nude mod to Evie sometime in the near future. But as long as it doesn't work, due to the fact that the game doesn't have a mature modding tool for such textures anyway, without the game crashing, it can't work anyway. Unless there's another way to make it work. But I'm very skeptical about that. 

• 8 months later...