are IOR and Pebble underwater grass remover compatible?

First File, IOR contains ESP's to make change.

Second file zero's out the offending meshes, so its compatible with most everything....Actually the preferred method honestly.

End users should also be clear with themselves about the actual purpose of such mods....These are not about picking up a few fps because you enhanced your graphics somewhere else...Its about helping machines that already have trouble before modding.  If this is a greatly graphics enhanced game well picking back up the FPS is done by dialing back from the graphics extremes said end user introduced into their game.

6 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

First File, IOR contains ESP's to make change.

Second file zero's out the offending meshes, so its compatible with most everything....Actually the preferred method honestly.

End users should also be clear with themselves about the actual purpose of such mods....These are not about picking up a few fps because you enhanced your graphics somewhere else...Its about helping machines that already have trouble before modding.  If this is a greatly graphics enhanced game well picking back up the FPS is done by dialing back from the graphics extremes said end user introduced into their game.

No i just want to remove those dark pebbles. They are annoying when using magic candlelight. 

and i don't consider my computer high end pc. Its an i5 with gtx 1060 

But thanks, ive read the comments on those post pages and think i will just use IOR. 

22 minutes ago, airnox said:

No i just want to remove those dark pebbles. They are annoying when using magic candlelight. 

and i don't consider my computer high end pc. Its an i5 with gtx 1060 

But thanks, ive read the comments on those post pages and think i will just use IOR. 

Oh cool Nox, just bear in mind that even though your using Skyrim SE version and not Skyrim LE version.

An I5 with a GTX 1060 IS high end, just compare to where we were at back when Youtubers were first showing mod show cases, the most popular solution starting out in that scene was an I5 with (actual physical 2 graphics cards) two SLI 660's....Gopher used that setup for 2 years of his shows.  That is pretty much generationally behind now.

Sure a GTX 1060 is not high end now compared to where the tech is but for Skyrim its a really nice spot to be in for a great graphics experience.

Only thing that might be better is two SLI 980 Titans, which actually does help with 2K and 4K resolutions of the game for the most amazing stuff but its not needed for regular high end game play at 60FPS (sweet spot) at 1080p.

A lot of people reading this might be surprised just how good looking Skyrim can be with a GTX 1060, its actually not an easy card to pick up anymore either.

Not to mention that going into the higher end of Skyrim high graphics experience is no simple task either.

You not only have to have the hardware but have to understand know where all the mods that support that sort of gameplay are to be downloaded and installed.  A lot of mods advertise 2K and 4K texture but that does not mean that these are actually better than 1K textures solutions.  Of course there are capable solutions to fit the higher end profile for extreme upper end gaming.

2K monitor or 4K monitor are needed for those texture packs bearing the same designations.

Then also at least 80 series in Nvidia is highly desired for handling those texture sizes at great speeds, good speed at least 60FPS.

Its also not default for the game to run in 2K or 4K resolution so many settings in the files have to be force changed.

Then one must actually find files that are worthy of having the designation which means sorting through a lot of bogus content as well.

Edited by Gameplayer
17 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Oh cool Nox, just bear in mind that even though your using Skyrim SE version and not Skyrim LE version.

An I5 with a GTX 1060 IS high end, just compare to where we were at back when Youtubers were first showing mod show cases, the most popular solution starting out in that scene was an I5 with (actual physical 2 graphics cards) two SLI 660's....Gopher used that setup for 2 years of his shows.  That is pretty much generationally behind now.

Sure a GTX 1060 is not high end now compared to where the tech is but for Skyrim its a really nice spot to be in for a great graphics experience.

Only thing that might be better is two SLI 980 Titans, which actually does help with 2K and 4K resolutions of the game for the most amazing stuff but its not needed for regular high end game play at 60FPS (sweet spot) at 1080p.

A lot of people reading this might be surprised just how good looking Skyrim can be with a GTX 1060, its actually not an easy card to pick up anymore either.

Not to mention that going into the higher end of Skyrim high graphics experience is no simple task either.

You not only have to have the hardware but have to understand know where all the mods that support that sort of gameplay are to be downloaded and installed.  A lot of mods advertise 2K and 4K texture but that does not mean that these are actually better than 1K textures solutions.  Of course there are capable solutions to fit the higher end profile for extreme upper end gaming.

2K monitor or 4K monitor are needed for those texture packs bearing the same designations.

Then also at least 80 series in Nvidia is highly desired for handling those texture sizes at great speeds, good speed at least 60FPS.

Its also not default for the game to run in 2K or 4K resolution so many settings in the files have to be force changed.

Then one must actually find files that are worthy of having the designation which means sorting through a lot of bogus content as well.

Wait what? Is IOR for LE? 

Yes but my cpu i5 3470 is already reaching 80+% outside fighting dragons with magic retextures, enhanced trees and SFO summer, scripts and all. Not to forget sexlab and its addons itself. Sure there is nothing wrong with my gpu, but if the cpu can't handle it... also VRAM is 3GB :P 

I don't use 4k textures at all. Pointless on a 1080 screen. 

I use a small amount of mods and actually only wich i really care for. 

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Heels Sound.esm
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Obsidian Weathers.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Better Dynamic Snow SE.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Grass FPS Booster.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
RelightingSkyrim_SSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
ElSopa Shields Standalone - Crafting Only.esp
Draugr Upgrades and Improvements.esp
Flame Meshes Patch.esp
Kaw's Claws.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
Chapter II - Soundtrack mod by Dreyma Music.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Better Magic LightsMP.esp
Better Candlelight.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Populated Dungns Caves Ruins Legendary.esp
Phenderix Magic World.esp
[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection.esp
IMAGINATOR SSE - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
MageMasterRing_1.0.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
3BBB.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
KSWigsSMP.esp
CBBE.esp
BD Armor and Clothing Replacer (STANDALONE).esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
iHUD.esp
Highheels.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Enhanced Vanilla Trees SSE.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
Fluffy Snow - BlendedRoads Patch.esp
C5Kev's Woman Of The Wild Armor CBBE.esp
EVGConditionalIdles.esp
[GarudaB]DOAXVV_WarmthScarf.esp
FOMOD_M0_P5_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P5_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P10_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P10_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P15_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P15_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P25_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P25_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P35_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P35_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P50_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P50_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P70_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P70_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M0_P100_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
FOMOD_M1_P100_FOMODEND_NazeemsLoadingScreenMod.esp
RGMsVanityMirror.esp
Osare Underwear.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SLACS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SkyHUD.esp
Standalone09Weapons.esp
TKDodge.esp
WT Tribal Clothe.esp
VioLens SE.esp
[Melodic] QT Nightwear.esp
[NINI] Stellar Cancer.esp
JLoadScreens.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZMDs Feet Nail Art for RaceMenu v1.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RW2 Better Watercolor - Fantasy.esp
Obsidian Watermult Fix.esp

I think these mods are fine for me. Not too much not too little. 

I recently installed SSE display tweaks and WOAHHH great mod. Had to adjust a few settings. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34705