Mod Organizer + Bodyslide working only when i dont build morphs

Hi folks,

as the title says i have a very specific problem. After setting up MO and Bodyslide (and Fusion Girl) as shown in some guides i can build body and clothes as i wish as long as i dont tick the "build morphs" checkbox. When i do, the built body and or the clothes seem to use a complete different sliderset. I checked all mods in MO which could overwrite each other, but thats not the problem. For example:

I built a slider preset and named it so i can choose it in BS. Works.

I built clothes with that slider preset and dont tick morphs. Works. 

Technically thats ok, but that has downsides: Of course Looksmenu wouldnt change anything because the morphs are missing. I assume, same would happen for FPE morphing, as it would not know what to do. 

Recently i added a clothing mod (ASA CBBE + FG conversion) and built them with the "morph" checkbox checked. The clothes wouldnt either fit the body or it uses a body i dont know (maybe the CBBE base, or a nude vanilla body or something else, but there is no other body mod than FG installed).

I looked into the mod folders, deleted original sliders etc, nothing worked. Even replaced ever single mesh. Although the NIFs show that the armor uses the correct body shape, ingame it doesnt. It only works ingame when i build the armor with "morphs" unchecked.

When i try to build my body with morphs, then the (not rebuilt) armor uses the correct shape, but when i remove the armor, the body changes to wrong shape.

What am i possibly doing wrong? Did anyone else had that problem and solved it?

Edited by Heinz01

Okay things got even weirder now. I just tried to rebuilt everything (body and clothes) with the preset "zeroed sliders" and checked the morphs option. I also copied the overwrite data to a new empty mod.

I have 3 character saves, all were the same nonmorphed body originally. The 2 "oldest" saves now load with the wrong body shape. It can be fully adjusted through looksmenu etc though. The newest save (which was also created before that rebuild) instead uses the shape which i wanted to have originally AND it can be changed through looksmenu. That would be ok, but that makes no sense at all.

Creating a new game uses the wrong bodyshape again though. How is this happening? Even loading back and forth just lead to savegame 3 using the original body and clothes + being morphable now and savegame 1, 2 or new game use the wrong body always.

11 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

Okay things got even weirder now. I just tried to rebuilt everything (body and clothes) with the preset "zeroed sliders" and checked the morphs option. I also copied the overwrite data to a new empty mod.

I have 3 character saves, all were the same nonmorphed body originally. The 2 "oldest" saves now load with the wrong body shape. It can be fully adjusted through looksmenu etc though. The newest save (which was also created before that rebuild) instead uses the shape which i wanted to have originally AND it can be changed through looksmenu. That would be ok, but that makes no sense at all.

Creating a new game uses the wrong bodyshape again though. How is this happening? Even loading back and forth just lead to savegame 3 using the original body and clothes + being morphable now and savegame 1, 2 or new game use the wrong body always.

Problem seems solved. There seems to be some messup with the sliders. Loading the save which has the correct shape and saving the preset via looksmenu makes it possible to use it on everyother save. I dont understand why the game does change the shapes on the old and new games but as long as i just can apply the correct preset via looksmenu i am happy.

Hmm, unfortunally its still not working correcty. Clothes and nude all now use the correct body shape. But when an animation starts, it changes the bodyshape for its duration. Its now like clothed or nude uses correct body 1. Dance Animation form NR uses unknown body shape 2. And another anim uses a third shape. 

I also made sure that only 1 mod in MO Organizer has a meshes folder and also only 1 looksmenu preset. Nothing can overwrite anything. 

It seems to me, that this is caused by something ingame, loading different slider presets. I also tested it with a new game. Only changed sex from male to female, chose my preset and done. Everything looks fine. Picked up some different armor. Still fine. Travelled to Nukaworld with Nukaride and do the dance and again wrong body during the anim. 

Reverting everything back to my previous install with no morphs and everything works. 

EDIT: It seems i have overseen something. A fresh rebuild with zero sliders now works flawlessly. No sudden bodychanges occur. Its highly likely that i messed up something before. 

Edited by Heinz01