Hello everybody.
I have recently reinstalled Fallout 4 and I wanted to use the new Mods. I state that before I used NMM now I am trying my hand with MO2. In this regard, I wanted to know if someone would indicate a simple and intuitive guide on the "correct and definitive" loading order of the Mods with MO2 in fact.
I would be really grateful for your help

Mod Organizer 2 || Installation & Setup || Tutorial Tuesday - YouTube

I would start would Gamer Poets Guides.  This is a link to one.  He has others on MO2 as well.  Watch it through one time, then again, but stop at each part as you install MO2.

Releases · ModOrganizer2/modorganizer · GitHub

Link to download.  You can also get it on Nexus. I think in the Skyrim SE section.

Decide before installing if you want your mods install all in one installation of MO2 (Global Instance) or each game in separate install (Portable Instance). I always do mine as Portable instance but you can do either way. 

When MO2 is extracted you are just going to double - click on the ModOrganizer.exe to start the install.  Follow on screen directions.  You may need to browse to where your Fallout4.exe is located to tell MO2.  It does not always find it on its own.

There are a lot of steps to do before installing MO2.  First one is obviously have the game installed.  MO2 will want to look for it when you install it.  Have F4SE installed in the game directory.   Apps like Loot, Bodyslide, xEdit, F4SE are launched through MO2.  I usually run all these as administrator.  At a minimum you really only need F4SE.  Most people do use Bodyslide, some use Loot for sorting and some use xEdit for cleaning and more advanced editing of the game.  You don't necessarily need them all.  Depends on what you need.

You should probably watch the videos first and ask questions later if you get stuck.  If I give you a step by step I would be essentially be creating an MO2 guide and I think Gamer Poet does a better job.

Thank you very much for the help, the fact is that these video tutorials are all in English and unfortunately I am not very practical, also because we are talking about technical things and I am afraid of causing trouble. However you have been very kind and I thank you

Well I suppose you may find a link to an MO2 install guide that is just text.  This way you could translate via Chrome or another browser with this feature.

Another  link from quick search.  This is not a video.

Guide:Mod Organizer - Step Mods | Change The Game (stepmodifications.org)

I tried to find some simple step by step guides that are not videos, but not having much luck.  Guides do exits but they may be too complex for someone just starting out with MO2.

I could probably make one but it will take time.  I would do a new  install of MO2, take print screens at each step.  Could be used as a future resource, but I would think this already exists.

As I said before MO2 is fairly easy to install.  Just double-click the ModOrganizer.exe and follow the instructions.  The problem is configuring MO2 once you have it installed.

You really need pictures to fully explain the icons and screens within MO2.

If instructions were given in English text could those be easily translated?  Also I am not sure if MO2 has language packages so you don't see everything in English.

If you still want to do this and get no further help I can try to put something together.  Like I said, it may be useful to others that don't want to watch a video.