xEDIT question to edit sky colors

Ok so i am using mythical ages for the weather. I have read somewhere that you can adjust the color of the sky with xEDIT, but of course, no clear explanation on how to do it. Can someone pinpoint where to look for in the weather esp? 

I basically want it to be more purple/pink. Anyone know how to set up this value? Testing i can do, i just need to know wich value to edit. 

Or do i need to edit the vanilla sky? So in short, i want the blue ish sky to be more purple/pink, how do i do this? 

Edited by airnox
1 hour ago, ReverendFelix said:

I don't know exactly, but I'd guess it has a Game Setting value. I'll try to find out more...

yes let me know if you found out. I have been looking into xEdit, but i see so many layers, that i have no idea wich to change. 

I basically want something like seen in this video for the clear/cloudy day.

I should have read more carefully. Why no CK, it's free? Anyway, I can't find any info regarding doing this in xEdit.  Nor could I figure out how to do it myself. Maybe another way is to change the base .dds file color in a texture app. Just a thought, don't forget to make a backup!

1 hour ago, ReverendFelix said:

I should have read more carefully. Why no CK, it's free? Anyway, I can't find any info regarding doing this in xEdit.  Nor could I figure out how to do it myself. Maybe another way is to change the base .dds file color in a texture app. Just a thought, don't forget to make a backup!

There are no dds files inside the bsa. However i did found an ini with the following: 

[Display]
fSnowRimLightIntensity=0.15
fSnowSSSColorB=0.08
fSnowSSSColorG=0.00
fSnowSSSColorR=0.00
iSnowSSSCurrentColor=2
fSnowGeometrySpecPower=0.1
fSnowNormalSpecPower=0.5
fSparklesDensity=0.80
fSparklesIntensity=1.0
fSparklesSize=12.0
fSparklesMaxDistance=2000

Maybe a few new lines i could add? 

Ugh there are many little things that i want to change, but can not figure out. Like the light that reflects on me of fire is WAY too orange sometimes. Im trying to find a mod that reduce that. Also EVG animations not working (cold and rain cover) and i use many many animations from different kind of mods with DAR. 

Im trying to figure these things out on my own atm, because i don't want to overflow the technical page with all my issues lol. 

The sky must be an ambient space hue thing or some such. The first link I posted tells the settings that need adjusted to accomplish your goal.

Regarding the fire light reflections, maybe DL the Bethini mod and mess around with it's settings. It has a nice revert feature built in!

I personally had trouble with DAR early on, so I removed it and any mod that relied on it. I use FNIS for everything I have.