How do I learn which animations are paired for Actor 1, Actor 2 and Actor3.

Hi all,

I hope someone here is able to assist, I need to learn how does sexlab workout which animations are paired up.

I have usually seen most animation pairs are easy to work out, as they have the prefix/suffix A1, A2 for example.

but the following KOMOTOR animation pack, and this excellent horse animation is very difficult to work out.

Specifically with KOMOTOR Animation pack, the animation "KOM the ferra",

It involves a human, a horse and a monster.

I know that the pack has this sort on info (But this animation does not have an A2 or A3 prefix on the filenames.. I am confused as hell

' Kom_FerraKom (I found this data in the directory but shows which objects to load with the animation.)
s -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S1 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S1.hkx AOKFerHorseS1
+ -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S2 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S2.hkx AOKFerHorseS2
+ -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S3 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S3.hkx AOKFerHorseS3
+ -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S4 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S4.hkx AOKFerHorseS4
+ -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S5 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S5.hkx AOKFerHorseS5
+ -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S6 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S6.hkx AOKFerHorseS6
+ -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S7 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S7.hkx AOKFerHorseS7
+ -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S8 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S8.hkx AOKFerHorseS8
+ -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S9 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S9.hkx AOKFerHorseS9
+ -o,AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable Kom_Kom_FerraKom_A1_S10 Kom_FerraKom_A1_S10.hkx AOKFerHorseS10

I have been searching to figure out how I can learn to find which paired animations go with them, but keep coming up empty, the ESP doesnt give much data about pairing of the animations,

There must be data somewhere that tells sexlab when it plays scene 1 of KOM Ferra, to play xxxxx.hkx, xxxxx.hkx and xxxxx.hkx

Can anyone here assist me to figure this one out?

Many thanks.

Toxsick.

There should be a script that creates the SSLBaseANimation (the sexlab animation) and you have two possibilities:

1) it is a psc script directly associated with Kom anims.

2) It is a json for SLAL.

Inside you have the definition of what the different actors should be.

(You cannot find this info in the anims themselves or in the FNIS file)

Hi CPU.

Thank you for getting back to me.

I have the slal file and I cannot figure out the way it groups the other members of the scene.

Like I said for most scenes it's A1 A2 

But this is coded very differently.

If you have time can you possible take a quick look.

Many thanks

Toxsick

kasMain.psc kasPlayerLoadGame.psc KomAnimT3Pack.json KomAnim.json KomAnimT2Pack.json

Edited by toxsickcity

I found that the nif files are animated and that is why I was unable to find the pairing animation files.. the nif files which load with the animation include 2x characters and animated.

This Komotor is a master! Seriously impressed  .

Edited by toxsickcity