animations to DynamicAnimationReplacer directory (SOLVED)

Hello, i want to add certain animations to my pc only. This mod >>  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49309/ 

I basically selected the movement files and want those on my pc only, otherwise male npc's will have the female animations too.

One problem, i have no idea where to put these files, (in wich directory name). I already have a certain amount of maps in DynamicAnimationReplacer. So if someone could pinpoint in wich map it should go? 

Edited by airnox

Player - meshes\actors\character\animations\1hm_attackpowerleft.hkx
-> meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007\1hm_attackpowerleft.hkx

Copied from the description, you can make a subfolder female aftercanimations, but not needed.

16 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Player - meshes\actors\character\animations\1hm_attackpowerleft.hkx
-> meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007\1hm_attackpowerleft.hkx

Copied from the description, you can make a subfolder female aftercanimations, but not needed.

sweet, worked thx. I kinda had a feeling to put it there. Already had that map for 2 handed weapon. 

I think i could also put it in animation/female dicrectory to have to on female npc's too, but i'll keep it in 00000007 for now.

Thx 

• airnox changed the title to animations to DynamicAnimationReplacer directory (SOLVED)