Modding help

Hello all  I am looking for some genrel modding help for Skyrim.   First off I would like to find a site that tells me what each file type is and what it does and how they intract with other files.    Another thing that would be of help of is a list of  mod abbreviations.  Like what the hell is "TBBP"? 

for people new to modding,  all of the dam abbreviations make it a pain in the ass to find the information they are looking for. 

TBBP stands for Tender Bouncing Breast Physics if I am right from there you can guess what is BBP.

A google search will tell you all you want to know about ESM, ESP and barbaric extensions there are in Skyrim folders, there are some nice tutorials here on LL if you search also.

First state what you want to mod, search for it, make a try and then ask for help.

Archived