nifskope mesh problem (spiky)

Glouf

thank you for your answer, but i don't understand exactly what you mean

i have just export the .obj of the robe with nifskope and openned it in c4d. After that i have deleted few polygone to test and i have export it again in .obj.

in nifskope i have import the new .obj and keep the original bsdismemberskininstance and bslightingshaderpropercy and put all again in the right place, i haven't play with the skeleton at all.

it's a wrong way ?

in nifskope i have import the new .obj and keep the original bsdismemberskininstance and bslightingshaderpropercy and put all again in the right place, i haven't play with the skeleton at all.

it's a wrong way ?

Yes its the wrong way, first of all you need to know that .obj format cannot support skinning/deformation/mesh morphing. And those mesh are skinned, every each vertices in the mesh are rigged to follow certain bones (skeleton). I really dont know if there is nif support for C4D.

My advice try to use 3Dmax or Blender, both of them already supported by nif plugin so you can easily import them without losing the skinning/weight.    

Archived