SOLVED: Sex not working at all?

So, I've updated my WW to the newest version, and when I want to start sex, my sim initiates the conversation asking for sex, but the conversation just stops after a few seconds and nothing happens. Plus, I can't seem to try it again afterwards as the Sex option simply doesn't appear anymore after this. How do I fix this?

---------------------------

Edit: updating Nisas Wicked Perversions fixed it.

Edited by Marshall_MfH
problem solved
  • joipop1917 changed the title to SOLVED: Sex not working at all?
10 minutes ago, Marshall_MfH said:

So, I've updated my WW to the newest version, and when I want to start sex, my sim initiates the conversation asking for sex, but the conversation just stops after a few seconds and nothing happens. Plus, I can't seem to try it again afterwards as the Sex option simply doesn't appear anymore after this. How do I fix this?

What version of the game do you have? You need 1.77 or later to use the latest version of wicked whims. 

If you are using other mods there might be conflicts with wicked whims, or they might be outdated and need an update. Make sure all your mods are updated to the version of the game you are using, (latest version if you have sims 1.79.93) and reported functional for your game version. 

If it still does not work after you make sure everything is updated take all your mods except wicked whims out of your mods folder, delete the localthumscache file and try again. If it works fine now it means another mod is causing conflicts. Add your mods back one by one until you find the culprit. 

Edited by babuchas
On 9/19/2021 at 7:35 PM, babuchas said:

What version of the game do you have? You need 1.77 or later to use the latest version of wicked whims. 

If you are using other mods there might be conflicts with wicked whims, or they might be outdated and need an update. Make sure all your mods are updated to the version of the game you are using, (latest version if you have sims 1.79.93) and reported functional for your game version. 

If it still does not work after you make sure everything is updated take all your mods except wicked whims out of your mods folder, delete the localthumscache file and try again. If it works fine now it means another mod is causing conflicts. Add your mods back one by one until you find the culprit. 

I have the same issue but I did everything you said and It's not solving the problem.

17 hours ago, frfrfrffffffffffffffff said:

I have the same issue but I did everything you said and It's not solving the problem.

Please attach any lastexception file you have (ideally mccc lastexception, but if you do not have mccc base game lastexception will do too) and/or wickedwhimslog file so we can take a look and hopefully find the problem. 

1 hour ago, babuchas said:

Please attach any lastexception file you have (ideally mccc lastexception, but if you do not have mccc base game lastexception will do too) and/or wickedwhimslog file so we can take a look and hopefully find the problem. 

That's the last exception of mccc, I found a bunch in the sims 4 base folder which I can post if needed. I don't have the wicked perversions mod. I tried to download the latest version of it but even tho I had it all properly installed nothing worked. Makes me thinks It's not at all related to some broken mods because I only have a few other ones that are all up to date. 

mc_lastexception.html

This is also the thread I posted on this issue If you want to check it out. 

Edited by frfrfrffffffffffffffff
14 minutes ago, frfrfrffffffffffffffff said:

That's the last exception of mccc, I found a bunch in the sims 4 base folder which I can post if needed. I don't have the wicked perversions mod. I tried to download the latest version of it but even tho I had it all properly installed nothing worked. Makes me thinks It's not at all related to some broken mods because I only have a few other ones that are all up to date. 

mc_lastexception.html 175.36 kB · 0 downloads

This is also the thread I posted on this issue If you want to check it out. 

AEP is outdated, you need to update it. All of the KS slice of life mods are reported as broken and causing issues with the last updates of the game, you should remove them from your mods folder for now until it gets updated. The same goes for all the KS school mods. That means that you should move all your mods named "KS - something" out of the mods folder. You have 1 duplicate, it is good idea to remove it (KnifeProp.package). Then delete the localthumbscache file, repair the game and try again. Twistedmexi allcheats can cause issue sometimes too, but you can start with the other mods and see if it works after that. Sacrificial mods are probably ok. 

1 hour ago, babuchas said:

AEP is outdated, you need to update it. All of the KS slice of life mods are reported as broken and causing issues with the last updates of the game, you should remove them from your mods folder for now until it gets updated. The same goes for all the KS school mods. That means that you should move all your mods named "KS - something" out of the mods folder. You have 1 duplicate, it is good idea to remove it (KnifeProp.package). Then delete the localthumbscache file, repair the game and try again. Twistedmexi allcheats can cause issue sometimes too, but you can start with the other mods and see if it works after that. Sacrificial mods are probably ok. 

Okay so I followed all of the steps but It doesn't seem to change a thing. The mod has been very inconsistent but the one reoccurring theme is that the "s3x" option on the floor does not exist, and when I get my sims to do it once, after I try to reselect it, it doesn't even register as an action. I'd say these are core problems. The computer option is working perfectly tho and the autonomy is fine. Is it possible that maybe It's not something related to the mods folder but an entirely different thing? I even cleaned out the AEP or anything you listed that could cause the problem.