vanilla clothing/armor mods with BT3 conversion files

As the title says, I am looking for any and all vanilla (or modded) clothing and armor that have bodyslide and outfit studio files. I recently started using BT3, but the lack of stuff to wear that doesn't squish my guy back to vanilla is very discouraging.  Thanks for any help anyone can give.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've given up and am now using Super Hero Body.

Edited by Oliver55
updated info

Have you tried Atomic Beauty?

The Vannilla Outfits are really well done.

There is also Wonder Body I think that one though is more like playing vanilla plus.

Most of the stuff I have tried for CBBE just craps out when I try values beyond the base line body presets, honestly not had much luck with bodyslide stuff outside of Skyrim.

Thanks, and I appreciate the info. I should have specified gender, as I only play males in FO4. I'm weird I guess, only females in Skyrim, only males in FO. After a few days of messing with BT3 issues and too little in the way of conversion files, I'm either going to try SHB or go back to just vanilla/EVB using the Victoriam mod. 

• 1 year later...

No, you shouldn't have had to specify gender, just like you shouldn't have to specify what game it is because this is in the Fallout section and you said you were hunting for BT3 which is the ZeX skeleton male counterpart of Fusion Girl.  People who answer you in a way that tells they haven't played Fallout since it was new and mods were crappy are the ones who need to apologize for not reading your post or understanding your question.

I like BT3 quite a bit, but only when he's naked.  The clothes conversions that exist for him are spotty and only a few authors are making conversions are either requiring AKWCR which can go straight to hell, or they're converting for over-the-top super-realistic crap like PNC and Sirius while leaving basic shit like army fatigues and the Sturges outfit untouched.  It's more than a year since you posted this, and the state of the mod hasn't improved.  It's almost enough to make me come out of retirement (I was a modder in the early days of Fallout 3 and gave it up because I'm not supporting something that either works or you installed it wrong), but I only get a few hours a day of gaming and have a job and life that would interfere with the long hours such modding would require.

So like you, I'm being forced to choose the mod that's supported, rather than the technically superior mod.  Sucks.