Adding Custom Instruments/Songs on a Custom Bard...

Hi,

I would have several questions to you...

I created a female bard.

It works fine.

The problem is because she has huge boobs, when she plays a lute, her tits are clipping and pass through of the lute. 

You can see it below:

1742010178_ScreenRecord20201203_161018.mp4_snapshot_23_26_696.jpg.e88e1b4ae26c60c4f17878cbf802a3a5.jpg

As a solution, I found a acoustic guitar mesh and its textures.

The problem is this:

The lute mesh name is "animobjectlute.nif" in the meshes\animobjects folder.

The guitar file replaces the lute file. So, All of the bards have acoustic guitar instead of lute.

This is note what I want. I have three bards in my custom inn. I want this acoustic guitar just for my bards, not the other vanilla bards.

Is it possible?

Or, it need custom/new scripts/quests for it?

My other question is about adding new songs and/or replace the original songs for the bards.

How can I do that?

Later, I would like to learn how to replace and add the songs that I like in my inn, but this is another question.

I found several tutorials about creating a bard, adding music. However, I couldn't find any tutorial about this topic.

If you can help me anyway, I'll appreciate.

If you'll have any suggestion as alternative solutions, I'm all ears...

:)

• nehaberlan changed the title to Adding Custom Instruments/Songs on a Custom Bard...