Condom auto-use in try for baby?

When my sim and any NPC use the "try for baby" interaction, I get a notification stating that my sim put on a condom that the NPC had in her inventory... Is this by design or a bug? Makes no sense to put on a condom when consentually trying for a baby. And what bugs me more, it's happening in the vanilla try for baby and I have the "override game/mod pregnancy" switch disabled (enabling it doesn't fix it either).

Also, when I have condoms in my inventory, clicking on them and pressing "disable condom use for this sim", or something like that, doesn't change anything.

I'm using MCCC and MCCC Woohooer but I confirmed WW is the culprit because:

a) Removing WW fixes this

b) Disabling condom auto-use in WW fixes this

c) Disabling or enable birth control in MCCC doesn't change anything (if I'm not mistaken, that option only enables the "drink illudium birth control pill" anyway)

BTW, I tried deleting cache and starting a new game, no dice. Game and mods are up to date.

Edited by Silvermetal