Losing characters going from SxB back to normal Starbound

Not sure if there's any way to fix this or anything, but if anyone can shine some light on things, that would be greatly appreciated.
I am mostly looking to know why my characters can't go back to normal Starbound when I use Sexbound.  Even if I don't use the character after putting the SxB mod files in, when I rip them back out and hide them away for multiplayer, my characters are all gone, and don't show up unless I put SxB back in.  If I'm messing something up, or if there's a fix required beginner to medium level computer/code knowledge, I'd love any insight on the issue, and thanks in advance.

Also as a side question, is there an in-depth explanation of the SxB menu somewhere?  I mean the circle with the poses that appears when you initiate a "scene".  Seems like there's a bunch of buttons that are either locked or don't do anything, or make angry noises at me when I click them, and the only things I really understand are the pose and position swap buttons, and what I believe is the O-meter.

My guess is that your characters have a SxB exclusive status effect that i preventing the game from recognizing them as valid characters. Unless someone else recognizes this problem, here are some steps that you could take to help me look into it.

1) Open the game without SxB, confirm that the characters are still missing, then close starbound.

2) Without launching the game again, open the game's local files and locate Starbound/storage/starbound.log

3) Send that log file here so I can look at it.

As for the buttons, the only other ones I can explain to you are the ones that look like body parts. If you are wearing any clothes that show up during sex scenes (such as the hawaiin set) you can use those buttons to toggle the visibility of those clothes.

I'll admit I'm not sure how to send the file in here without first uploading it elsewhere, but scanning through the log myself did show these two groups of error messages:

"[14:54:12.440] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[sexboundloungeableaddon1, 9, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'sexboundloungeableaddon1'
[14:54:12.441] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[sexboundloungeableaddon2, 9, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'sexboundloungeableaddon2'
[14:54:12.443] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[sexbound1-codex, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'sexbound1-codex'
[14:54:12.444] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[sexboundcustomizer, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'sexboundcustomizer'
[14:54:12.597] [Error] Failed to valid player with uuid 5bb8f9018801b65edce5647bd244b94b : (StatusEffectDatabaseException) No such unique stat effect 'sexbound_pregnant'"

and

"[14:54:12.606] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[sexboundloungeableaddon2, 10, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'sexboundloungeableaddon2'
[14:54:12.607] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[sexboundloungeableaddon1, 9, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'sexboundloungeableaddon1'
[14:54:12.616] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[imbuedaphroditesbow, 1, {"primaryAbilityType":"bowshot","altAbilityType":"bowshot"}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'imbuedaphroditesbow'
[14:54:12.625] [Error] Failed to valid player with uuid 7308c7ba5d7571d6ef7cb95eb7f85024 : (StatusEffectDatabaseException) No such unique stat effect 'sexbound_pregnant'"

I assume they correspond to the two characters that I'm missing, and guessed that the game tries to load the contents of the ship and inventory prior to entering the game with a character, and both of those two have things in their ship/inventory from SxB.  I put the mod back in so I could get in there and remove the items, then took the mod out to see if they showed up.  Still don't, but they do both have the pregnant status, and now the log only shows one error message for each of them, both pertaining to an unknown status effect.

WHICH MEANS the question now is whether or not there's a way to remove the pregnant status effect easily.

Though now that I think about it... I doubt I needed to remove the items, as they'd probably just turn into generic blocks when loading normal Starbound....

Edited by Lilypad1175
I thought about it a bit

For invalid items, you would have to load your character, let the game crash, then load your character again for those items to turn into perfectly generic items. As for removing pregnancies, if you have SxB 5.11+ follow these steps:

/admin

/spawnitem lox_abortionpill

use the abortion pill that spawned at your mouse cursor.

If you have an older version, then you need to install the alluring toys co. mod before entering those commands.