A simple diaper mod.

Hello.

I made some simple diaper textures that's intended for the human colonists of the "RimNude2.2.10 unofficial" texture pack.

These diapers are non-functioning for now (basically just textures with buffs).

Wearing diapers gives the pawn primarily social disadvantages. But on the upside they also grant alot of comfort and slightly decreases the risk of mental break.

Preview.png

Good-to-know/Bugs:

-I modelled these diapers after the humans of the "RimNude2.2.10 unofficial" texture pack. So they probably won’t fit well on any other beings/creatures.

-Rjw adds a small pregnancy bulge on female colonists. And if that happens then these diapers will clip out slightly. I’m not an expert on rjw’s code so I don’t know how to fix it.

-Assembly code ripped/edited from someone called "Project 06" on the ludeon forums. And from the UnderWhere mod by "An Ol' Spicy Keychain".

-Feel free to add/change/tweak/re-upload anything in this mod. No need to credit me.

Download link: File

This is really nice. I'd wish I could help you, picking up modding skills so I can code something like this as well lol or at least something of the sort.

I'd probly get side tracked anyways Lol, make a Cybernetic diaper in theme of Rimworld setting that slowly creeps on the ground to latch and equip onto sleeping targets. And a Event with a few sneaking onto the map, I'd call it "Nap Attack" Maybe make they can only be stopped by guns, water guns or rain. 

The idea of pawns heavily armor, picking up water guns to combat the padded forces seems comical to me, just so they could live to crinkle another day of their own free will. <-- this is why I'd make a terrible modder, practically would blow a week trying to think of ways to make that work instead of fixing problems.

Ah yes, a mod that appeals to my specific brand of degeneracy.

Also: I feel like a -3 moodlet is a little low for something like this. Just my opinion, the humiliation aspect should be a little more emphasized. Maybe a -5 or so?

Also: Maybe have the moodlet and the social impact stats change depending on if they're wearing something else over it? Say if the pawn is wearing pants or robes or something that covers the underwear slot, it changes to a -1 or something?

Moodlet being something like "Its humiliating but I think I covered it pretty well"

Just an idea, use as you wish

Didn't expect to see something like this today. You should totally see about figuring out how to get some kind of integration going with Bad Hygiene though, add a relevant trait too. Then people will have yet another way to bully those slaver scum. Bathroom breaks are for the people NOT TRYING TO KILL US! >=D

On 8/23/2021 at 8:24 PM, Vimper said:

This is really nice. I'd wish I could help you, picking up modding skills so I can code something like this as well lol or at least something of the sort.

I'd probly get side tracked anyways Lol, make a Cybernetic diaper in theme of Rimworld setting that slowly creeps on the ground to latch and equip onto sleeping targets. And a Event with a few sneaking onto the map, I'd call it "Nap Attack" Maybe make they can only be stopped by guns, water guns or rain. 

The idea of pawns heavily armor, picking up water guns to combat the padded forces seems comical to me, just so they could live to crinkle another day of their own free will. <-- this is why I'd make a terrible modder, practically would blow a week trying to think of ways to make that work instead of fixing problems.

On 8/23/2021 at 8:26 PM, Vimper said:

Also five seconds?! Holy blade leaf Sunday batman! These guys are diapering pros! (Unless you account for Rimworld time then it took them nearly 15-20 minutes if I'm correct on the math.)

Hah! Thanks for the warm words <3 And yeah I was thinking about "Rimworld time" when I set those values. Heavy armor and diapers should always be a must!

22 hours ago, Tyli said:

Ah yes, a mod that appeals to my specific brand of degeneracy.

Also: I feel like a -3 moodlet is a little low for something like this. Just my opinion, the humiliation aspect should be a little more emphasized. Maybe a -5 or so?

Also: Maybe have the moodlet and the social impact stats change depending on if they're wearing something else over it? Say if the pawn is wearing pants or robes or something that covers the underwear slot, it changes to a -1 or something?

Moodlet being something like "Its humiliating but I think I covered it pretty well"

Just an idea, use as you wish

There is nothing degenerate about diapers fam! They are pure, unadulterated goodness kek. Also the values are easily tweakable in the xml files. Just put -50 in there or something ;D I do like the proposed covering system, but due to how the layering works in rimworld. You'd have to write alot of assembly to make it work well.

5 hours ago, BlunderingFool said:

Didn't expect to see something like this today. You should totally see about figuring out how to get some kind of integration going with Bad Hygiene though, add a relevant trait too. Then people will have yet another way to bully those slaver scum. Bathroom breaks are for the people NOT TRYING TO KILL US! >=D

Paring diapers with Bad Hygiene is definitely doable. Adding traits is also not too hard. Would be awesome to see for sure. Unfortunately I'm rather swamped with work rn. So I cant promise anything from my end. Hopefully someday we will all get a good diaper mod with proper integration/functionality.

Edited by flamingcookie
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 1:34 PM, Make-Use-Of-ME said:

hmm, I wonder if you can add in ABDL Fetish so that you have a mood increase instead if you have that quirk. OR, can I add it?

Sry for the very late reply. I kinda forgot about this project as I wasn't really sure where to take it. That, and I'm not the best coder.

I wrote this in the "About" folder in the "Note.txt" file:

-Feel free to add/change/tweak/re-upload anything in this mod. No need to credit me.

So go ahead and change anything you like :)

Edited by flamingcookie
typo
  • 1 year later...