a questin about Cursed Armor

slbcdbc

You probably should ask a question like this in one of the dedicated threads (e.g. here).

The monsters have a tonne of health, and if you try to use some console commands/very powerful attacks, they'll be healed ('that's unfair!'). It is still possible to beat them though, escaping their sexual attempts by pressing 1/2 alternately and beating them down slowly. You'll still be sexed by the two futa girls that appear when you win. After a few wins, you'll be given a new misc item (like the Cursed Diary/Extent of my Fall, but I can't remember the name) where you can check your progress and change the difficulties once you've won enough to unlock them.

This is from memory, so a few bits may be slightly inaccurate.

You probably should ask a question like this in one of the dedicated threads (e.g. here).

The monsters have a tonne of health' date=' and if you try to use some console commands/very powerful attacks, they'll be healed ('that's unfair!'). It is still possible to beat them though, escaping their sexual attempts by pressing 1/2 alternately and beating them down slowly. You'll still be sexed by the two futa girls that appear when you win. After a few wins, you'll be given a new misc item (like the Cursed Diary/Extent of my Fall, but I can't remember the name) where you can check your progress and change the difficulties once you've won enough to unlock them.

This is from memory, so a few bits may be slightly inaccurate.

[/quote']

thanks for your anwser

Archived