Is there any video tutorials for making animations for wicked whims?

I was reading the tutorial on the site and I'm having trouble getting the animation to appear in game. I don't know what I did wrong and there's a lot of details that aren't explained like telling specifically which package files to edit as an example. Is there any video tutorials on this?

save every animation (male, female, etc) separated, create a pack with s4studio, import every single animation and save, then open the pack with s4pe, extract clip and clhd files, create a new pack with s4pe and import clip and clhd files, download https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TURBODRIVER/WickedWhims/master/Animations/S4_7DF2169C_00000000_0000000000000001.xml     , open modding toolbox, write your name and the pack name (take a look at the tutorial), copy FNV64 code (take a look at the tutorial) and substitute it to the final of the file name (look at the tutorial), click on decimal on modding toolbox and copy the new FNV64, open https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TURBODRIVER/WickedWhims/master/Animations/S4_7DF2169C_00000000_0000000000000001.xml    with Notepad and paste the new FNV64 and your name+ pack name (look at the tutorial), then just follow Turbodriver's tutorial to compile the xml file. At the end, open the second pack (the one in which you imported clip and clhd files), add the xml file, save it and put it the mods folder