XVASynth Custom Voiced Follower

After the utility was released, I started messing around with it. I started creating voiced dialogues. Mostly meme level blurbs attached to familiar characters and make them say unexpected things just for the humor. However, one thing I did that wasn't humorous, was to take the Custom Follower mod Amalia (Available from Nexus) and re voice her dialogue using XVA. I think a lot can be done with the tool, if people take the time to learn how to use it.

The original Amalia was a Japanese voiced follower with English subtitles. I took the audio and replaced it in English. Since then, I've been adding to her dialogue using my own additional lines written with XVA which is not in the original mod, such as this scene. (This is mine. not part of Amalia.)

Unfortunately, I never heard back from Amalia's author so I never got permission to release. So I am now considering dropping Amalia and her assets and recreating the mod with my own NPC. But I am trying to figure out the best way to do this.

I am trying to decide if I should create a whole new follower? Or expand on existing ones like Lydia or Serana? Should the dialogues be Humorous like Lydia's? (Below) Maybe show a possible love interest like "Amalia's" (Above) or expand on Lore based dialogues like Serana's? (Below Lydia's) Or is it not even worth it at this point?

Lydia with a Sexlab trigger dialogue.... (Sorry, the resolution is off)

An excerpt from a conversation with Serana about Molag Bal.

Possible replacer ideas for Lydia / Serana / my own NPC.

image.png.4f126e946804698ed562f5556dd356a3.pngimage.png.8d9e7eefb6aed2b0046f234442ffa0dc.png

image.png.b43286504656c32f4650d31091982349.png

Originally, I was going to create a Dark Elf follower, I still may, But I have been working on a Vampire stand alone that will also replace Serana.

This is what she looks like at this point. She's based on a Race Menu Preset of mine.

I'm still working on the base follower. So I've got her with a standard voice for now.

Edited by Guest
4 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

If the guy does not respond the mod is abandoned. I would post explaining it was abandoned and no response plus saying that you will take it down if there is any objection. 

Thanks, I appreciate that. I think I would be fine to release what I have. All they are is audio files, they don't change or use any of the original assets. Just drop in and overwrite a bunch of FUZ files. I don't think publishing that would violate any rules. But at this point, I think I'll just move on and create my own follower.  I've been learning the ropes on this. Still have a lot more to learn. But I finally have a basic follower using the High Poly head. Now if I can just figure out how not to lose the expressions in the conversion. LOL.

Once I am finished, I will release her as a Serana Replacer, as well as a stand alone. 

Right now, she is using the stock Sultry voice. As much as I like the other voices in the utility, Using the vanilla voice and customizing lines on top of that will be easier in the long run. I can also add some lines to Serana as well. Just a few for immersion value.

(After the screenshot below was taken, I have since added the High Poly head to her)

image.png.fb9a8a998bb4e8daeab459b55fa7641b.png

Edited by Guest

I finally released her. This follower is not in any way custom voiced. I needed to learn how to create the follower and this was a lot more involved than I initially thought it would be. Never the less, I think she's ready.  The next step is to replicate her into a Serana replacer.