AAF + AAF Violate and Nanako Animerace Patching question

Yo o7

I'm trying to patch the nanako anime race to work with AAF Violate (or the other way around) but I'm kinda at a dead stop on how to make it work. Anyone got a lead on how to do it? I know that there was a patch for the two on the nexus, but the nexus link has been set to hidden about a year or so back.

Best case scenario would be that someone got a pre-patched file to share, but a "how to" would be enough I think, if it's even possible.

Edited by Arkar1234
clearer title
  • Arkar1234 changed the title to AAF + AAF Violate and Nanako Animerace Patching question
  • 1 year later...

2 years later , i have a clues , i try to do myself , but i can't , but maybe you will more lucky than me 

so you need:

- go to your fallout main folder game  > DATA > SCRIPT > SOURCE , and search : FPV_MCM_Script..psc 
-open the .PSC with notepad or wordpad ,add this line :

If Game.IsPluginInstalled("AnimeRace_Nanako.esp")
        AddRace(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AnimeRace_Nanako.esp") as Race)
    EndIf

under Function LoadCustomRaces()
    CustomRaces = New Race[0]

after that  , you need to compile the script again for turn it to a .PEX

you need to have the AAF decompiled script too , in the same folder into a .PSC file , cause the compiler will link the both file together during the compilation 

my problem is : Creation Kit  don't want compile it , i have always a error message even if my path file are on the rigth place and definited 
even the compilller with the notepad can't compile it 

i can  share you my .psc file , (already custom with the line)

you just have to found a way for turn it to a .PEX

Edited by sgtlev
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...