I use the HQ mod. Ever since the last game update, my sims are now beige when they start sex. I can get everything to work fine without WW, but with it (only when starting sex animations) I get beige. I've tried to follow the Cmar patches, Alf-si replacements, and links on that vee site (which the owner recently posted that s/he is no longer active) to resolve this. These HQ fixes work for regular game play, but not for WW. I'm totally confused about what my base game textures for HQ folder should look like at this point, as I'm assuming it has something to do with this....maybe? I've ran the mod conflict detector, but despite removing/adding things to base game HQ folder, I can't get it to work right. Now, with my most recent work-around, I've got black sims too. Admittedly, I've zero idea how to fix this now. I'm updated to most recent WW, removed old files first before adding new ones, repaired my game, gone through cc (the old fashioned removing/adding way), deleted cache.... I'm lost. I don't even want to play Sims if I don't have WW! ?Can anybody take a screenshot of their basegame HQ folder or explain to me the exact steps/downloads I need for this to work? THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

TS4_x64 2021-07-26 12-22-17.png

Edited by sundermox
  • MoXie21 changed the title to Beige Sims During Sex Animations
  • 2 years later...

Having the same issue; Texture changes during sex animations.

It all started when i started to use the hq mod.

HQ mod works, just when i start a sex animation the textures keep changing during animations.

Even with all mods uninstalled and only using ww and 1 animation package it still happens...

No idea how to solve this.

The only reason I have not tried HQ mod is there could be a lot of work involved to get it in a satisfactory state. In digging around I found a topic which discusses the necessary steps to get WW working with HQ. If you are feeling ambitious, you can give this tutorial a try. Cheers.