Need help to get the best adult experience in SSE

Hey everyone, so i wanted to get back to skyrim but with SE this time and i was wondering what are the best mod to have adult playthrough.

Here's what i'm mostly looking for:
-I would like to get a body mod that can get good textures with a realistic HDT collision (Can you actualy get anus collision and bulge with penises ?)

-In my LE playthrough i used to get Paradise Hall, is there somehing like that for SE or is Paradise Hall the go to mod to get slaves and such.

-I would like to use nemesis and FNIS (for creatures) and i was wondering if there's a in depth tutorial to get them both to work (and is it stable ?)

-I'm pretty sure i will have to do Merges patch to get a stable game, excluding Armors and Weapons, what should I merge ?

-Any got to mod (adult or non-adult) to get for SE (armor/weapons/gameplay changes) ?

Thx in adavance for your answers.

13 minutes ago, mathys27 said:

-In my LE playthrough i used to get Paradise Hall, is there somehing like that for SE or is Paradise Hall the go to mod to get slaves and such.

Yes Paradise Halls is still to go to for slavery. I'd recommend "PAH And You Get a Slave" and "PAH Home Sweet Home" for added features such as selling and having household slaves. Also "PAH Diary of Mine" adds a psychological part to the slave training experience, so I definitely recommend that one too.

14 minutes ago, mathys27 said:

I would like to use nemesis and FNIS (for creatures) and i was wondering if there's a in depth tutorial to get them both to work (and is it stable ?)

Honestly I've thought about doing this but I never tried it. Looking it up people say it works fine, I think you run Nemesis first and then FNIS second or something, anyways I've seen people say they can use Nemesis and SexLab + FNIS and it works so give it a shot.

16 minutes ago, mathys27 said:

I would like to get a body mod that can get good textures with a realistic HDT collision (Can you actualy get anus collision and bulge with penises ?)

I do not know about anus collision and stuff, I'm pretty sure it exists though. For other realistic collision I'd recommend CBBE 3BBB + CBPC. Those two mods and their requirements add some pretty nice looking boob, ass, and leg jiggle. For textures I would say Diamond Skin is really good, that's what I use right now. 

17 minutes ago, mathys27 said:

-I'm pretty sure i will have to do Merges patch to get a stable game, excluding Armors and Weapons, what should I merge ?

To do a merged plugin I'm pretty sure you would have to have more than 255 ESPs in your load order. Keep in mind that ESLs do not count towards that limit, and mods without ESPs don't count either. For example, I have 174 mods right now, but only around 120 ESPs, the rest are ESLs, and a few don't have anything because they are just texture mods or some kind of small mod. Make sure you actually need to do a merged plugin before you do one. 

22 minutes ago, mathys27 said:

-Any got to mod (adult or non-adult) to get for SE (armor/weapons/gameplay changes) ?

I use Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul because it has some really nice changes and content, Immersive Armors and Immersive Weapons to add items around the world. Believable Weapons to change the shape of vanilla weapons to make sense. Reforged To The Masses to add a bunch of lore friendly weapons, and JK's Skyrim mods for a bunch of city overhauls, which are ESLs. I also use Devious Devices with Paradise Halls. 

41 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yes Paradise Halls is still to go to for slavery. I'd recommend "PAH And You Get a Slave" and "PAH Home Sweet Home" for added features such as selling and having household slaves. Also "PAH Diary of Mine" adds a psychological part to the slave training experience, so I definitely recommend that one too.

Yeah i used And You Get A Slave and Home Sweet Home in LE but never used PAH Diary, i will give it a try thx.

To do a merged plugin I'm pretty sure you would have to have more than 255 ESPs in your load order. Keep in mind that ESLs do not count towards that limit, and mods without ESPs don't count either. For example, I have 174 mods right now, but only around 120 ESPs, the rest are ESLs, and a few don't have anything because they are just texture mods or some kind of small mod. Make sure you actually need to do a merged plugin before you do one. 

Yeah when i mod my skyrim i get a shit load of esp because i like having a lot of content lol.

I use Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul because it has some really nice changes and content, Immersive Armors and Immersive Weapons to add items around the world. Believable Weapons to change the shape of vanilla weapons to make sense. Reforged To The Masses to add a bunch of lore friendly weapons, and JK's Skyrim mods for a bunch of city overhauls, which are ESLs. I also use Devious Devices with Paradise Halls. 

Never tried Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul, i'm gonna give both a try thx.

If anyone have other proposition, post away (the more the merrier)

Edited by mathys27
  • 2 weeks later...