Blender Weights - Any Advice or Relevant Sources of Info for DOAXVV?

This blasted problem. What do you do when an outfit's original body mesh is missing because of the body mesh being covered up by clothes? When I transfer the combined weights of the dumped outfit in Blender to a template nude body, if the original outfit's body mesh has holes, then I end up with all these deformities. Sometimes I can correct this in Blender by copying the weights of a nearby vertex... but this one is just totally destroyed. Especially if using the fan in game.

Is there any advice, videos, or documentation that goes into the nuances of editing vertex weights in Blender with a DOAXVV focus? I've watched videos on this topic before on YT but its never relevant to modding this game and frankly over my head.

(This is my main source of info that's gotten me this far) - (25) Costume Mods with 3DMigoto - YouTube

Is there just not a way around this problem and so any mod I create has to cover up these portions of the modded body?? 

image.png

This is what the original Breeze Romantika body mesh looks like when exported from game. Can I somehow get the weights of a standard nude template and apply them to this mesh's vertex groups so that it interprets the vertices from the template in game??

image.thumb.png.0bc1bfdc08faf5012bb02347637de9e4.png

Edited by xenofactor07
4 hours ago, xenofactor07 said:

Can I somehow get the weights of a standard nude template and apply them to this mesh's vertex groups so that it interprets the vertices from the template in game??

Not DOA specific, but Blender general, may help... Blender has weight transfer. You can transfer the bone weights from one mesh to another similar mesh. I use it for TS3 on rare occasion. I find it touchy, and I'm not proficient at it, but it may do what you need. Don't know how forgiving DOA programs are, but the mesh program for TS3 throws fits on export for bone weight being off if you miss by just the slightest bit.