CTD when opening ENB GUI in-game?

Hey guys,

I would like to ask for help, the problem is I get random CTDs only when in ENB GUI. I do not even change anything. 

I use Rudy ENB (Obsidian) and trying Mimir ENB. Since I have been switching between ENBs I tought I deleted some important files so I get rid off Reshade and ENB completely and made fresh install of both, latest versions. But still got crash. 

I attached the Crash log from NetScriptFramework, I get:

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF6206B1333 (SkyrimSE.exe+EE1333) on thread 16308!

but I have no idea what it is means. I tried to google it but no result. 

I would guess it is something with Engine fixes (I use both parts).

The problem occurred recently, but I did not make changes in my mod list that (I think) could be causing the issue, because I have only add some armors and Halo Poser. 

Not sure what else information to put, please, let me know. 
Any idea what could be the issue here? 

Thanks 

Crash_2021_7_16_18-46-51.txt

Try deleting your game ini files and replace the ones from enb and reshade with untouched ones, make sure to set the proxy option for reshade in the enb file as well, could be vram issues, incompatibility issues, leftover files messing with enb/reshade somewhere in your game folder, or incorrect configuration of yer enb ini's. if deleting the inis and replacing the enb/reshade ones does not work then yer game might be dead and you'll need to reinstall through steam (that always fixes issues like this) and if yer too lazy as to reinstall, then you could restrain yourself from opening the enb gui and make changes to it only through notepad.

9 minutes ago, Hht3s said:

Try deleting your game ini files and replace the ones from enb and reshade with untouched ones, make sure to set the proxy option for reshade in the enb file as well, could be vram issues, incompatibility issues, leftover files messing with enb/reshade somewhere in your game folder, or incorrect configuration of yer enb ini's. if deleting the inis and replacing the enb/reshade ones does not work then yer game might be dead and you'll need to reinstall through steam (that always fixes issues like this) and if yer too lazy as to reinstall, then you could restrain yourself from opening the enb gui and make changes to it only through notepad.

The crash report says something about VolumeticMist.esp, have you tried uninstalling it and trying in a clean save if it works?