More believeable NPC stats?

In Skyrim it's kinda ridiculous, that low level NPC have absurdly low health (lv 1 bandits have about 40 hp), while high level NPC have seriously overpowered stats (lv 30 bandits have more thatn 500 hp and deal 2x more damage than it's possible...even with spells!), while player has 100 health/ fatigue/ magica on level 1 and gives 10 points to on of them per level. What i mean - is there some mod that makes NPC stats close to player's stats (level 41 bandit has 400 spare attribute points, so they have, say, 250 hp and 350 stamina) and removes NPC only perks like "bonus damage"?

• 3 weeks later...

Requiem is awesome in the beginning but towards the end, you'll be so OP that nothing can stop you (except for dragons).

If you do decide to check out Requiem, save before and after every fight and be prepared to die to the most basic enemies in the beginning (a pack of wolves can easily eat your face).

It's a great mod but is really disappointing towards the higher levels.

I already feel op at level 10.The problem itself isnt the stats its the mechanics,they are too easy to be exploit like jumping over a rock and you're safe,you're always faster than npcs if you decide to run they never get you but if they decide run you always get them,you can easily backstep npcs when they attack,(go behind then forward),when an dodge an npc attack,I can easily strike him 3 times before he blocks on again.The mages in the game are so dumb,they use no strategy,they just come close and start spraying instead of staying far away casting fireballs,and when you come close cast a rune,there's nothing that here.

Have you used SkyRe, ASIS, and/or DUEL? Those are the main ones I'm aware of. Combine them with a level randomizing mod maybe?

At the center of all this is the design limitation. Skyrim (and other games in the genre) aren't really designed to challenge you in combat.

Player patches, as awesome as they are, can only do so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...i'm pretty intrigued by that "Requiem" mod. But i have one question...

Before that, i know that this game makes level scalling dissapears, so as level one player i can encounter lv 50 foe. That's nice, i hated level scalling.

BUT...if i am level 20 and i meet level 20 enemy, will our stats be about the same? On level 20 i will have...say 190 health and 200 stamina, will my enemy have about ~200 in both (like 250 health and 140 stamina, or 130 health and 260 stamina) or his stats will be the same, as in vanilla game? (ridiculos 398 health and 172 stamina)

Archived