CBBE 3BBB Advanced anus collisions

Hello

I have got a question about collisions on anus: is it possible to have collisions on anus with sos and critters, when i am using cbbe 3bbb advanced: cbpc and smp mix (when latter is toggled by pressing a hotkey)? I've seen file "CBBE 3BBB SMP Anal collision addon.zip", but it didnt work for me. It was mentioned that the archive is installed only on pure smp configuration (no cbpc at all). 

Mods installed: fnis, cbbe v.1.6.1, bodyslide, hdt smp, cbpc, cbbe smp, cbbe 3ba, hdt sse compaitibility set (tried with and without it), sos, sos smp patch, havoc fix 64, engine fixes, xp32msse (nothing overwrited it). Requirements of these mods are installed as well. Vagina collisions are working,

Edited by Ryabchick
  • 9 months later...
On 4/29/2022 at 5:19 AM, KKSSL said:

Does this count as necro ? I can't get it to work too.

Just gonna leave this here, in case someone answers and i can't find it until they do.

It's working for me now. Figured it out somehow. You have to incorporate the nif file from the archive "CBBE 3BBB SMP Anal collision addon.zip" into the osp. file from cbbe 3ba mod. Just select the option that corresponds to smp option (cbbe 3bbb amazing smp object - player). I also conformed and copied bone weights in that smp option (dunno if it was necessary). Then you batch build the projects and then, when you seelct smp option in game, you will have working anus and vagina. 

Hope that was helpful.

14 hours ago, Ryabchick said:

It's working for me now. Figured it out somehow. You have to incorporate the nif file from the archive "CBBE 3BBB SMP Anal collision addon.zip" into the osp. file from cbbe 3ba mod. Just select the option that corresponds to smp option (cbbe 3bbb amazing smp object - player). I also conformed and copied bone weights in that smp option (dunno if it was necessary). Then you batch build the projects and then, when you seelct smp option in game, you will have working anus and vagina. 

Hope that was helpful.

Well turns out my english isn't enough to understand that, i've failed and i don't have any idea what i'm doing.
Can you like, attach the files i need to copy to data folders or smt please

On 5/1/2022 at 3:06 AM, KKSSL said:

Well turns out my english isn't enough to understand that, i've failed and i don't have any idea what i'm doing.
Can you like, attach the files i need to copy to data folders or smt please

Try this set. I recommend you backing up your skse smp folder (Maybe also mesh folder, related to a character). Up to this moment you probably installed cbbe 3ba mod, so you can switch different body types in game. Also here is a modlist, that might be helpful in understanding what you are missing: cbbe -> bodyslide ->sos -> xp32msse -> cbpc -> hdt smp -> cbbe 3ba. 

SMP and bodyslide.zip

14 hours ago, Ryabchick said:

cbbe -> bodyslide ->sos -> xp32msse -> cbpc -> hdt smp -> cbbe 3ba. 

I have all of them but idk what i'm missing. So uh:

image.png.bd7b05b0d96d53313b3cac263c531cd6.png

I don't have any sliders is this normal ?

image.png.8fced1650796115d5c50b85b9797faff.png

Like isn't there supposed to be a collision detection thing like the vagina at where the anus is ?
When animations are set to use the anus sliders they do but i can't get it to work like the vagina.
The other smp's like D,C, etc. cups have the sliders but player object doesn't have any.
Is anus not supposed to have collisions like idk i'm lost.
People have given up on me before when i tried to solve this, i mean they stopped responding. Please help me

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2022 at 3:13 AM, KKSSL said:

I have all of them but idk what i'm missing. So uh:

image.png.bd7b05b0d96d53313b3cac263c531cd6.png

I don't have any sliders is this normal ?

image.png.8fced1650796115d5c50b85b9797faff.png

Like isn't there supposed to be a collision detection thing like the vagina at where the anus is ?
When animations are set to use the anus sliders they do but i can't get it to work like the vagina.
The other smp's like D,C, etc. cups have the sliders but player object doesn't have any.
Is anus not supposed to have collisions like idk i'm lost.
People have given up on me before when i tried to solve this, i mean they stopped responding. Please help me

still need help? Cause i really dont know what else to do for you. I can try to remember all that i've done in my setup to make things work for me, but i am afraid it might be futile

There is also a trending mod with anus\vagina collision for cbpc. You can give it a try 

Edited by Ryabchick
On 6/5/2022 at 12:35 PM, Ryabchick said:

still need help

Well, yeah. I'm only using vagina collision rn.

On 6/5/2022 at 12:35 PM, Ryabchick said:

anus\vagina collision for cbpc

I found one but idk if that's the one you mean and i didn't really work, can you give me a link ?

On 6/9/2022 at 4:07 AM, KKSSL said:

Well, yeah. I'm only using vagina collision rn.

I found one but idk if that's the one you mean and i didn't really work, can you give me a link ?

That's probably it. Cause it didnt work for me as well

• 4 weeks later...

so far this works as expected and works good, I see a clear difference between the collision detection gradient/zones for Virginia n/ Anus//

I don't know where to ask this but I thought I'd start here>>> Question is how could one go about editing the pussy /n Anus meshes to add spring bones for the top part of the pussy and side parts of the anus so that in cases of NPC/Char grabbing-ass//rub Vag or Clit area? Desired effect should be clear when left or right grab occurs spring bone is released or compressed accordingly and top part of clit vag area spring up/ left-up/and finally right-up and natural positions? 

This would be the simplest scenario unless adding additional self collisions to affect entire anus/vag/clit top.

I was to say within understanding that the important spring points to left right side of Anus/ Vag and in addition Top or citreous area of pussy for proper spring effects (similar to bones of breasts and butt we see now.

• 7 months later...

I have a feeling that's a custom mesh. There's others like that floating around and someone said the same thing about them. However, I'd imagine CBPC could pull something like that off. Whether you can find something like that out-of-the-box as a downloadable mod, I dobut it. Most likely have to make the configs yourself. I can't say about SMP, as I do not use that for body physics. First instinct says collisions are too stable for SMP; even too stable for CBPC - hence the custom mesh suspicion.

On 2/20/2023 at 6:27 PM, traison said:

I have a feeling that's a custom mesh. There's others like that floating around and someone said the same thing about them. However, I'd imagine CBPC could pull something like that off. Whether you can find something like that out-of-the-box as a downloadable mod, I dobut it. Most likely have to make the configs yourself. I can't say about SMP, as I do not use that for body physics. First instinct says collisions are too stable for SMP; even too stable for CBPC - hence the custom mesh suspicion.

is there any forum about this topic? btw thanks for your reply

20 hours ago, traison said:

What? Gaping butts? Try the internet.

Making CBPC configs? Here.

Ohhh it's sooo helpful, believe me I tried find some on the Internet and just because I can read CBCP Collision Editing Guide it doesn't mean I can do it (if I knew I wouldn't ask). Do you have one working config file or can you make one? I'm here for help not for sarcastic comments. There are many people here who cannot make cool mods or working config, they come to ask for help from better and more experienced modder. If you are one of them, help me. If you aren't keep your judgement. Your First reply was professional and nice the second one ... was unnecessary.

no offense

Well, the key things you'd want to adjust are these values:

AnusOpeningMultiplier = 1.0
AnusOpeningLimit = 10

These will have to be set in a CBPCollisionConfig*.txt file that has the conditions set such that it applies to your character. You will most likely also have to exaggerate them, ie. multiplier = 10.0 and limit 60.0. If you get the desired result for chauruses, it will most likely be broken for everything else. Also you may have to edit the tags of the chaurus animations, to get the right "door" to open. That can be done manually in the SLAnims\json\*.json file that defines the animation you're trying to use. While I'm not 100% sure which tag CBPC uses as a hint, I would go by the assumption right now that it is "Anal".

Spoiler

{
      "actors": [
        {
          "add_cum": 3,
          "stages": [
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S5"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S6",
              "open_mouth": true
            }
          ],
          "type": "Female"
        },
        {
          "race": "Chaurus",
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S5"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S6"
            }
          ],
          "type": "CreatureMale"
        }
      ],
      "creature_race": "Chaurus",
      "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA",
      "name": "Billyy (Chaurus) Laying Anal",
      "sound": "Squishing",
        {
          "number": 6,
          "sound": "Sucking"
        }
      ],
      "tags": "Billyy,Creature,Chaurus,Bestiality,CF,Dirty,Rough,Laying,AnalCreampie,Eggs,Oviposition,EarlyClimax,MovingDick,ABC,Anal,"
    }

13 hours ago, traison said:

Well, the key things you'd want to adjust are these values:

AnusOpeningMultiplier = 1.0
AnusOpeningLimit = 10

These will have to be set in a CBPCollisionConfig*.txt file that has the conditions set such that it applies to your character. You will most likely also have to exaggerate them, ie. multiplier = 10.0 and limit 60.0. If you get the desired result for chauruses, it will most likely be broken for everything else. Also you may have to edit the tags of the chaurus animations, to get the right "door" to open. That can be done manually in the SLAnims\json\*.json file that defines the animation you're trying to use. While I'm not 100% sure which tag CBPC uses as a hint, I would go by the assumption right now that it is "Anal".

Reveal hidden contents

{
      "actors": [
        {
          "add_cum": 3,
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S5"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A1_S6",
              "open_mouth": true
            }
          ],
          "type": "Female"
        },
        {
          "race": "Chaurus",
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S5"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA_A2_S6"
            }
          ],
          "type": "CreatureMale"
        }
      ],
      "creature_race": "Chaurus",
      "id": "B_Chaur_B_LayA",
      "name": "Billyy (Chaurus) Laying Anal",
      "sound": "Squishing",
        {
          "number": 6,
          "sound": "Sucking"
        }
      ],
      "tags": "Billyy,Creature,Chaurus,Bestiality,CF,Dirty,Rough,Laying,AnalCreampie,Eggs,Oviposition,EarlyClimax,MovingDick,ABC,Anal,"
    }

Thank you so much, I can try....