MonsteRAIDER masculine Khajiit texture issues

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
BSAssets.esm
3DNPC.esp
BSHeartland.esm
arnima.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting.esp
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
FNIS.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esp
Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
moonpath.esp
JRMoonpathtoElsweyrPatch.esp
Beyond Reach - Skyrim Border Tweak.esp
Inigo.esp
VioLens SE.esp
BSHeartland - Unofficial Patch.esp
BDUngulates.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
RevertUSSEPFixes.esp
BDDeerNPCOverrides.esp
BDBrumaSkimpy.esp
Beyond Reach - Temper Recipes.esp
BDReachSkimpy.esp
BDSkimpyClothes.esp
SOS - Revealing DLC2 Conversion.esp
BDSkimpyUSLEEPPatch.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
Beyond Reach - Delayed Quest Start.esp
Beyond Reach - Notice Board.esp
Beyond Reach - Shields and Cloaks.esp
Bruma - Violens Patch.esp
JRMoonpathBrumaPatch.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Cyan's Extra Perks.esp
Cyan's SM Framework.esp
3DNPC0.esp
Jewelry limiter.esp
Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Necromage USSEP Fix.esp
VISPatch-NoticeBoard.esp
VISPatch-Thunderchild.esp
VISPatch-UnreadBooksGlow.esp
3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
BSHeartland - Arnima Patch.esp
BDUngulateHoodies.esp
BDUngulateSOS.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
VISPatch-Imperious.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
VISPatch-Apocalypse-Ordinator.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Ordinator - Half Leveling Speed (with 10% weapon boost).esp
Ordinator - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch.esp
VISPatch-Ordinator.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
VISPatch-Sacrosanct.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
BDHorseLALAddon.esp
VISPatch-AlternateStart.esp
Alternate Start - Bruma.esp
Bashed Patch, 1.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Bashed Patch, 2.esp

Do you have Khajit nude textures installed? I use this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/186 you might need a female one too...

If you also plan to hus BD Hoodies for Khajits you will need to mess around with the texture priorities a lot until you get it seamless. If I remember right I let the Nexus texture override BD's but I might remember that wrong, all I remember is I had to mess around for hours till I got my beast races right (check Argonians too while you're at it). It will even get more crazy for 3rd party characters you get from mods like Inigo - but it's still do-able without SSEEdit for most so at least that's a plus ?

Pro Tip: if you are using Vortex lock any SOS esps to their current plugin index (in plugin tab double click the esp and select lock to index from the popup window)

Edited by Mauserl
3 hours ago, Mauserl said:

Do you have Khajit nude textures installed? I use this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/186 you might need a female one too...

If you also plan to hus BD Hoodies for Khajits you will need to mess around with the texture priorities a lot until you get it seamless. If I remember right I let the Nexus texture override BD's but I might remember that wrong, all I remember is I had to mess around for hours till I got my beast races right (check Argonians too while you're at it). It will even get more crazy for 3rd party characters you get from mods like Inigo - but it's still do-able without SSEEdit for most so at least that's a plus ?

Pro Tip: if you are using Vortex lock any SOS esps to their current plugin index (in plugin tab double click the esp and select lock to index from the popup window)

I don't understand. Are there separate nude textures? I stated I used MonsteRaider textures in the title. Is there another nude patch i need? The pictures show no such thing. I am not using Hoodies. Do I still need to screw with priorities? I am just using sos, Ungulates, the raider textures. I use MO2. Ill check argonians in an hour or so. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by BebRav3
12 hours ago, RyaNright said:

I don't understand. Are there separate nude textures? I stated I used MonsteRaider textures in the title. Is there another nude patch i need? The pictures show no such thing. I am not using Hoodies. Do I still need to screw with priorities? I am just using sos, Ungulates, the raider textures. I use MO2. Ill check argonians in an hour or so. Thanks for the heads up.

No those technically should have you covered with base body and SOS textures. But it seems you load nonnude textures instead. Do you use Vortex? Try rightclicking the mod and select "manage conflicts". I suspect you load some other textures like provided by an HD texturepack instead.

Load order just determines in what order game files are loaded, so it should not matter unless you have an esp in there that changes the race base textures. This could theoretically be the case but as stated above I rather suspect something did overwrite the textures. This could be handled by cherry picking the right textures to install out of the available options (an option available in Vortex and maybe other advanced mod managers) or putting them after conflicting mods in the deploy order (making sure they overwrite all other files).

Edited by Mauserl