Fast Dirty Fix: Vampire Lord Skeletons for BBP/TBBP Bodies

View File

Just a quick fix for Vampire Lord mods that use/call on the female body, and then crash from missing breast/butt bones. Like Loshirai14's Better Vampire Lord Transformation, for instance.

Update (May 03/14): New version added, older dated versions removed.

Type 3 uploaded

Currently supports:

~Tbbp and bbp bodies (Breast and Butt). These have been redone from previous versions for better compatibility.

~Belly node added for pregnancy body type support.

~Tail bones included for Khajiit and Argonian tails etc.

Instructions:

Should be packaged NMM friendly, so it can be just added in with NMM.

or

Manual Install

Copy the Vampire lord skeletons from here and move it to:

*Whatever your skyrim path is* >data>meshes>actors>vampirelord>character assets> *Copied File Goes Here*

IF it asks for an overwrite make sure you back up the file that is there already just in case before overwriting.

done

What these wont do:

Fix crashes from crazy hair bone issues. This was just a quick edit, so I didn't make any compatibility for things that use one of the 47 billion extra bones for hair and such in things like xpms. I don't know of any mods that actually use them yet, but better to address the issue before it comes up I suppose xD

Use at your own risk.

It's mod, not licensed software. Common sense and backing things up before hand is always a good idea.

File Credits:

~SkullTyrant, => Assets, and some feedback/ideas way the heck back when I put these together.

~Cyndi => Vivisection, and assembly

~The Respective creators of each type of boob physics => 63646186.gif boobies

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/11/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I actually was wanting to use this, but sadly, doesn't seem I'm getting anywhere (perhaps it's not something I've done, but let me fill you in on the errors from the CK):

FACEGEN:  Could not find (and apply) race morph 'DLC1VampireBeastRace' in TRI file 'Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadRace.tri' for gemoetry FemaleHead

FACEGEN:  Could not find (and apply) race morph 'DLC1VampireBeastRace' in TRI file 'Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHeadBrowsRace.tri' for gemoetry FemaleHeadBrows

MODELS:  Bone 'NCP Belly' not found for part 'BASE meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleBody_0.nif' Requested by "model NPC".

I checked, I do have a FemaleHeadRace.tri (renamed it out for a test), but don't have a FemaleHeadBrowsRace.tri file.  With the renamed file out, the CK and game still CTD upon trying to load the female version of the race.  Since the CK dies, I can't even look at what it's complaining about.  I'm thinking it's a texture issue, but unsure where to look.  Also, any thoughts of getting the more expanded wings from the Nexus to work with this (to avoid the chicken wing look).

GuruSR.

• 4 months later...

Pardon the necro, but it's my thread so there =P

New version added.

Currently supports:
~Tbbp and bbp bodies (Breast and Butt). These have been redone from previous versions for better compatibility.
~Belly node added for pregnancy body type support.
~Tail bones included for Khajiit and Argonian tails etc.