Hover Spell and Enchantment und FNIS Sexy Move Patch?

1 hour ago, fapman83 said:

fnis pcea and nemessis pcea don't solve it? if both are named mt_walk then idk how to solve it.

Yes the animations in both mods are named the same. The problem is that FNIS Sexy walk seems to be dominant and doesn't allow the animations of Hover Spell to be loaded.

13 hours ago, fapman83 said:

you have DAR installed right?

maybe change the hover animation name to mag_runforward or mag_walkforward ?

Yes, I have installed DAR.
mag_runforward and mag_walkforward already exist.

5 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Yes, I have installed DAR.
mag_runforward and mag_walkforward already exist.

if you use fnis sexy move just for your character and don't care for npcs you can put you mt_walk run animations on DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007\female

and unninstall fnis sexy move. DAR can put animations on npcs and stuff idk how myself trough. but probally pretty easy, sorry if i can't help

4 hours ago, fapman83 said:

if you use fnis sexy move just for your character and don't care for npcs you can put you mt_walk run animations on DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007\female

and unninstall fnis sexy move. DAR can put animations on npcs and stuff idk how myself trough. but probally pretty easy, sorry if i can't help

I have not made my own DAR mods yet.

So if you could create me a folder strucktur, for walk and run animations, with the needed txt files for the own character and one with 3 to 4 different for female NPC's. That would be great, the animations I could still insert myself.

It would also be great if the women in each breed would walk/run differently.

Edited by N.Gamma
1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

I have not made my own DAR mods yet.

So if you could create me a folder strucktur, for walk and run animations, with the needed txt files for the own character and one with 3 to 4 different for female NPC's. That would be great, the animations I could still insert myself.

It would also be great if the women in each breed would walk/run differently.

you don't need mods to add animations to DAR you can put in DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007 and they will play but movement animations need to be in DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\00000007\female if you don't have the female folder you can create it,about npc idk how to do it sorry but if i had to guess you must create a folder for the npc example DynamicAnimationReplacer\Skyrim.esm\XX02B74\female