Stripclub died since I updated Wicked Whims the other day...

Ok, I'm sure it's some other mod clashing with the new Wicked Whims update, but damned if I know which one.
I had a strip club doing booming business every night...making between 2500- 5000 a night, customers packed in, all of my dancers constantly busy.
Also, I had a DJ that showed up every night.
All of this has changed. If I show up before the place is supposed to open, no one comes, not even my staff.
If I show up when the club is supposed to open, my staff comes but no customers or just one customer, who will stay all night.
Also, my Dj hasn't showed up once since I updated.
Nothing else in my game has changed, no new mods or cc have been added and everything was working great until I updated.
I tried going into WW and updating how many townies to have in the club. I put 25, but it didnt really make a difference. Only one came.
This gaming pc can handle a large crowd without lagging so that's not the problem.
Any ideas?

My game is fully up to date with all DLC .

lastException.txt

Edited by zhykitty
Forgot to upload the last exception.

It was an outdated mod conflicting with WW causing this. Once I pulled it out, (process of elimination) everything except for the snow on the floor indoors went back to normal.
If anyone knows how to stop snow accumulating indoors when there is a roof on the building, I'd still love a solution for that.

It was a mod called npcc from MTS which was way out of date. It affected the game spawning townies.... I don't know why I didn't have trouble with it before the WW update but when I read what it did I wasn't surprised that it was the problem.

Ok, to have a smoothly running and successful club, what I do is I put two of those spot dancing x's on the stage, leaving plenty of room for the dancer on the pole to do their thing.
Instead of letting the dancers choose when and where to dance, I click on each of those spaces and choose "spot dance" and then assign a dancer to each spot as well as the pole, and also assign a dancer to a cage with a pole in it off to the side.  The townies crowd around and throw money at them all night and the dancers that are not assigned stage and pole spots spend all night giving table dances in the main room and couch dances in the private rooms. 
If you want them to be successful at getting those dances when they ask,  go to MCCC and max out all of your dancers' skills. This way they are so charming and alluring they have no problems getting private dances. (I worked in a real strip club for 11 years as a dancer and from that experience I knew you can't just leave things to chance in that environment. Micro-managing is the key!)  Max out the skills for your bartender, too! Also, hire yourself as a dancer since you can get private dances even faster than the others since you control your sim.
With maxed out skills you just walk up to a customer, you want someone marked "watcher" or "socializer", and "Greet customer" once they say
"hi" back start clicking through your menu until you see "Charm" and don't waste any time with any interactions listed once you click "Charm", go straight for "offer private dance" and you're on your way!
When the club is open it should be all "money, money, money" and you'll see little ways to tweak your club for max effect ... like locking doors that only employees should be able to enter and exit through. Treat the customers like cattle and dont give them space to loiter...they are there to spend money, help them do that by not giving them anything else to focus on but drinking and dancing!

Edited by zhykitty
spelling error
  • 3 months later...
On 7.6.2021 at 12:38, zhykitty said:

Es war ein Mod namens npcc von MTS, der schon sehr veraltet war. Es beeinflusste die Städte, die das Spiel hervorbrachten.... Ich weiß nicht, warum ich vor dem WW-Update keine Probleme damit hatte, aber als ich las, was es bewirkte, war ich nicht überrascht, dass es das Problem war.

Ok, um einen reibungslos funktionierenden und erfolgreichen Club zu haben, stelle ich zwei dieser Spot-Dance-X auf die Bühne, damit die Tänzerin auf der Stange viel Platz hat, um ihr Ding zu machen.
Anstatt den Tänzern die Wahl zu lassen, wann und wo sie tanzen möchten, klicke ich auf jeden dieser Räume und wähle "Spot Dance" und weise dann jedem Spot sowie der Stange einen Tänzer zu und weise auch einen Tänzer einem Käfig mit einer Stange zu darin zur Seite. Die Townies drängen sich herum und bewerfen sie die ganze Nacht mit Geld und die Tänzer, denen keine Bühnen- und Pole-Spots zugewiesen sind, verbringen die ganze Nacht damit, Tabledances im Hauptraum und Couchtänze in den privaten Räumen zu geben. 
Wenn Sie möchten, dass sie diese Tänze erfolgreich bekommen, wenn sie darum bitten, gehen Sie zu MCCC und maximieren Sie alle Fähigkeiten Ihrer Tänzer. Auf diese Weise sind sie so charmant und verführerisch, dass sie keine Probleme haben, private Tänze zu bekommen. (Ich habe 11 Jahre in einem echten Stripclub als Tänzerin gearbeitet und aus dieser Erfahrung wusste ich, dass man die Dinge in dieser Umgebung nicht einfach dem Zufall überlassen kann. Mikromanagement ist der Schlüssel!) Maximiere auch die Fähigkeiten deines Barkeepers ! Stelle dich auch als Tänzer ein, da du private Tänze noch schneller als die anderen bekommen kannst, da du deinen Sim kontrollierst.
Mit maximalen Fähigkeiten gehen Sie einfach auf einen Kunden zu, Sie möchten, dass jemand als "Beobachter" oder "Geselliger" gekennzeichnet ist und "Kunden begrüßen", sobald er sagt
"Hallo" zurück beginne, dich durch dein Menü zu klicken, bis du "Charm" siehst und verschwende keine Zeit mit irgendwelchen Interaktionen, sobald du auf "Charm" klickst, gehe direkt zu "Privaten Tanz anbieten" und du bist auf dem Weg!
Wenn der Club geöffnet ist, sollte alles "Geld, Geld, Geld" sein und Sie werden kleine Möglichkeiten sehen, Ihren Club für den maximalen Effekt zu optimieren ... wie zum Beispiel Türen zu verschließen, durch die nur Mitarbeiter ein- und austreten können sollten. Behandeln Sie die Kunden wie Vieh und geben Sie ihnen keinen Raum zum Herumlungern ... sie sind da, um Geld auszugeben, helfen Sie ihnen dabei, indem Sie ihnen nichts anderes geben, als sie zu trinken und zu tanzen!

Thank you very much for your detailed writing exactly the mot I had under funny club. I didn't know that thanks to you I was able to find and delete them. I have to see if the funny club isn't too old.