Rape animations with bound girls not loading

I have the option to rape a few of the bound girls, but when I select to it never loads an animation,  it's like I never talked to her at all, but I can't talk to her again  and then a few minutes later she dissapears.  All other sex animations load with no problem. Am I missing something? 

You need to be a bit more specific when asking a question of that sort to narrow it down, there could be a dozen issues or more.

1. Did you run FNIS after you've added the animations?
2. Did you enable them in Sexlab Animation Loader?
3. Since raping people isn't exactly a standard thing that comes with the framework or any of the animation packs that I know of, I'll assume it's a separate mod. Which one?
4. Did you uncheck "restrict aggressive animations" (or something like that) in sexlab framework?

Everything has been run. 

All animations are enabled 

The mod is Cursed Loot , it has options for rape,  cursed bondage sets ect.

I'll have to double check the aggressive animations thing.  That might be it. Since all other animations ( including aggressive animations directed at me) have been working fine, maybe I need to check again.