Beginner to PC Gaming and Modding, Nemesis, FNIS, Thought I'd Ask the Experts

Hello all! 

So, as the title and username implies, I'm totally new to the PC gaming and modding scene. Been aware of it for years, and I finally have a computer capable of running Skyrim with a bunch of mods. So, hungry to experience it all, I found a bunch of mods that really suited me. Got a bunch of vampire mods, Sacrosanct because it's indispensable after using it on console, stuff like that. I'm also a big fan of takedown animations and replacer animations, because as a sword enthusiast the base game's combat anims really grind my gears--that, and obviously I'd like to have both Sexlab Defeat for that gritty bandit feel and Sexual Vampire Feeding for being a real seductive vampire, a la Penny Dreadful. That and a ton of appearance mods, because I still want to play a pretty vampire, male or female. With that, I use physics-enabled CBBE 3BBB body replacer and Fair Skin Complexion. 

Naturally, I've hit a few snags. I had FNIS running just fine, but then I heard about Nemesis and its open source nature, as well as supporting far more animations at once. I'm using Vortex, because it seems to be the most user friendly at the moment, and while I was able to get it in the program as a tool but it doesn't seem to want to work in-game. When I had FNIS mostly working, the SexLab stuff worked just fine, but the much more important animations like Finally First Person Animations for first person weapons didn't appear and first person magic was inaccurate, instead of going straight it would go off at an angle and miss a target right in front of me. The third-person unarmed stances worked just fine, but third person weapon animations didn't work. I haven't tested the Backstab animation I downloaded with VioLens yet, because I began in Castle Volkihar with Live Another Life and I didn't want the hassle of fighting off all of the vampires at level one. 

Using Nemesis, I have all these bugs and now it also does not like to play SexLab scenes. However, at least one animation mod works, so there's hope: the unarmed stance works fine, and the CBBE 3BBB still works fine. No first person animations, and just like with FNIS my first-person hands and equipment are invisible. No swinging animations work either, and the first person spell aim is still off.

On top of this, I'm using The Eyes of Beauty and its vampire extension, along with Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul, and uh... well, their eyes are different, but they're not the eyes from the mod. Instead, I have some kind of weird yellow mess in every NPC's eyes and my own are a dull, poopy version of the vanilla eyes. I'm thinking this might just be a mod conflict, but I'm pretty sure I only use overhaul mods that work in conjunction.

I recognize that this is all a lot and pretty difficult from description alone, but any help would be much appreciated. I really want to get more into animation mods, and since the most advanced ones are sex mods, I thought this would be the best place to ask. Perhaps one day it'd be possible to make an Assassin's Creed 3/4 Multiplayer Sync Kill animation for the Skyrim Ascendancy Engine or something.

FNIS download page on nexusmods has a XXL version, which supports up to 32,000 animations and from what I understand, there's a way to enable even more than that.

Have you tried fiddling with your load order for mods that change animations? Maybe a few are trying to change the same set of animations and are conflicting. I'm not that knowledgeable about it, but from personal experience, every animation issue I have ever had was fixed by load order or figuring out what FNIS warnings were about.