Certain custom animations cause belly deformation, even without NPC belly enabled.

Hello all,

I am having a strange issue where certain custom animations cause the HDT belly to become deformed. Its almost like the game is registering collisions, even though my default XML has no NPC belly. I recently lost my c drive and had to re install my whole setup, and I never had this issue before. The only new additions to my load order that might effect the belly, are some SLIF animations that seem to add some deforming effects. Could this be the cause?  I also added DynDOLOD, but I don't think that would affect the belly? The attached gif happens when using the walk and run animations from the "new animation pack" that is part of PCEA2, but if I use Gunslicer's movement animations, the belly doesn't deform. The belly also deforms downward when using most anims from GS poses, which really sucks bc Gunslicer made a pregnancy idle for me. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Its ruining the immersion for me, so if anyone can help, I would really really appreciate it!! ❤️

I attached my load order, and some screenshots. The last shot is what the belly *should* look like at all times.

I am using this HDT preset. I have tried others, but the problem persists. - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445

bellybug.gif

20210526112109_1.jpg

20210526112143_1.jpg

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2021-05-21T09-31-58.txt