Partially removable (revealing) clothes / lingerie

Hello,

Is there any mod out there which adds some partial removable clothes or lingerie? I am looking for something where you don't have to take the complete clothing off, where it is possible to just remove/put aside specific parts. For example panties with a pulled down variant.

I am happy for every suggestion!

Partial removal of an individual item isn't really possible in the TES engine because gear is only "equipped" or "not equipped", so there's no way to have a "equipped, but pulled down" state.  The only way I can think of to do that would be for, when you have the panties equipped and click on them, it removes the panty item from your inventory and replaces it with a completely new "pulled-down panty" item, then equips that.  And then, when you click on the pulled-down panty item, that gets removed and replaced with a regular "panty" item.  But I'm not aware of anyone having done that.  The scripting wouldn't be that difficult, but it would be fiddly and potentially error-prone, plus you wouldn't be able to enchant items using this mechanic, because they get destroyed and replaced with different items when you run through the equipped -> partially equipped -> unequipped cycle.  (Well, OK, you could probably use SKSE to transfer the enchantment to each new item as it works through the cycle, but that's just adding more complexity and more chances for things to go wrong.)

What has been done is breaking down full armors into multiple components, so that you can equip the top but not the bottom, or vice-versa.  TAWOBA (The Amazing World of Bikini Armor) is probably the most extensive example of this, breaking armors down into bra, panty, skirt, left/right pauldrons, chest, collar, belt, thighs, and probably a couple other pieces I've forgotten, allowing you to add or remove any section at will, but each individual piece is still either on or off with no in-between states.

I dont know if its intended, but this outfit:

When wearing just the circlet, amulet, ring and skirt - during SL scenes and Naked Defeat events, the front skirt flap is removed. Can be semi-permanent if one equips in a certain order, from what Ive seen.

Like I said, not sure if its meant to do it, but its pretty cool.

Closest I've seen to what you're looking for is

You have to have both the full and partial clothing items in your inventory, and it will swap them at the beginning and end of sex scenes. It's a pretty simple script, I made one for Nezzar's Ultimate Lingerie Collection 2.0 without much difficulty. (Not difficult, but tedious. I wouldn't want to try it with TAWOBA.)

The only downside is that it isn't smart enough to remember what outfit you started with and will swap it with the first item on your list that's in your inventory. So if you only have a specific outfit you're fine, but if you're carrying 2 or 3 you might get unexpected results.

SL Triggers does have an MCM, making it easy to turn individual outfit scripts on and off.

Thank you for your responses! These suggestions look promising! I will try them out!

Are there also any more lore-friendly outfits out there, with multiple removable parts?

Edited by Th3Dvde
41 minutes ago, Th3Dvde said:

Thank you for your responses! These suggestions look promising! I will try them out!

Are there also any more lore-friendly outfits out there, with multiple removable parts?

Lore-friendly? That can be really subjective. The Ninirim collection, maintained by SunJeong, has a decent number of armors that I think wouldn't look out of place in Skyrim, and a lot of them have regular and "slutty" versions (damaged, bras or panties removed, etc). SunJeong also has a lot of standalone armors with regular/slutty versions. There are apparently some issues between her and LL, so I won't provide a direct link but you can find her site with a simple web search. After that, all of Melodic's armors have regular/slutty versions (though even the regular versions are a bit on the slutty side), most of them aren't terribly lore-friendly but can be found on LL.

Oh, and DeserterX. His armors are very modular with an assortment of slutty/non-slutty pieces. Those can all be found on Nexus, probably here too.

Side note: You may know this, but it's not intuitively obvious, the Strip Editor in SexLab's MCM is handy for what you're going for. It lets you flag individual armor/clothing pieces to either always or never be stripped for sex scenes.

26 minutes ago, mecha_tommy said:

Lore-friendly? That can be really subjective. The Ninirim collection, maintained by SunJeong, has a decent number of armors that I think wouldn't look out of place in Skyrim, and a lot of them have regular and "slutty" versions (damaged, bras or panties removed, etc). SunJeong also has a lot of standalone armors with regular/slutty versions. There are apparently some issues between her and LL, so I won't provide a direct link but you can find her site with a simple web search. After that, all of Melodic's armors have regular/slutty versions (though even the regular versions are a bit on the slutty side), most of them aren't terribly lore-friendly but can be found on LL.

Oh, and DeserterX. His armors are very modular with an assortment of slutty/non-slutty pieces. Those can all be found on Nexus, probably here too.

Side note: You may know this, but it's not intuitively obvious, the Strip Editor in SexLab's MCM is handy for what you're going for. It lets you flag individual armor/clothing pieces to either always or never be stripped for sex scenes.

Thank you very very much!

The outfits SunJeong provides are exactly the ones what i was looking for, with removable parts!