WoW they need support on patreon ROFL

You do not need to support anyone you can make you're own sim simple as 1 2 3. I don't need support I make my own sims  I google search on all kinds of goodies for sims then I edit or make my own sim a lot of good stuff At loverslab and these websites have a lot of stuff .First website The sims resource <----A lot of good stuff membership available .second website TSR The Sims resource Good stuff here too. So if you want you can join a patreon and pay for sims or make your own 

Ever heard the saying "If you're good at something, never do it for free?"  If you think it's that easy to make high-quality whatevers for people, why not set up your own Ko-Fi and charge people who either don't have your eye or your time to do it for them? 

(Disclaimer - I don't play The Sims, but the sentiment applies to any endeavor that takes time and effort.)