Zombie related modding? (infectonator games)

Baconsama

Hey there!

Nothing solid,but I was playing a flash game,infectonator (  http://armorgames.com/play/5349/infectonator-world-dominator  )

And I remembered of Oblivion,if it would be possible to create places where there would be normal people wondering around,and you can summon zombies to kill (and infect them).

Certain areas (such as copies from irl cities or IC for instance) would have either few armed people or a lot of them,the bodies would be looting proof but you would be able to get a certain profit by killing the npcs by zombies (read: you can't kill them  by yourself,only your summoned and maybe scripted zombies could,you would simply be in a upper room with transparent floor and walls watching it) and improve the zombies/tools.

I never heard of any mods of the kind and I think this would be amusing.

Feedback please!And you'll understand better the idea if you play the game (which is nice imo).

And I plan to set respawnable npcs of course.

Archived