Nemesis not detecting Sexlab Animations/Behaviors

Hello everyone,

So, I've used to run Nemesis with FNIS and Sexlab on my Skyrim SE and it runs fine. I followed this guide (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/163415-lese-guide-on-using-nemesis-alongside-fnis/) to the letter and it works fine.

But today, I decided to remove one of my mods that require Nemesis (Animated Armoury) and replaced it with the DAR version. Naturally, I redo the steps on the guide above, but somehow now my Sexlab and FNIS is broken. Nemesis animations works fine, but any FNIS and Sexlab animations (even the character only animations, not creatures) stopped working. If I disable Nemesis and associated mods, FNIS and Sexlab works fine again. Any idea what causing this? The only clue I got is that when Nemesis activated, on the MCM menu, FNIS SexLab Framework Idles marked with a question mark instead of OK (image attached below). Thanks!

Summary of what I changed from pre-broken state to currently-broken state:
- Removed Animated Armoury

- Add DAR

- Regenerated FNIS and Nemesis according to the guide above

image.png.69ebe3a19bb983a36b4e172afc71a045.png

I tried to remove FNIS and try only using Nemesis to narrow down the problems.

And turns out Nemesis can't even detect animations/behaviors through MO2 somehow.

image.png.7d5641084141f5aa6069bacd9b257306.png

I checked a few others screenshot of people trying Nemesis and they always have something like "Mod installed: Sexlab" on the logs. Any idea what's causing this?