Is it possible to edit existing SexLab animations in Blender?

Hi all, I've looked around a fair bit, and most of the animation guides I've found seem to be about either porting LE animations to SSE or about replacing SSE animation wholesale. But I'm looking for a way to import the SSE versions of some Sexlab animations into Blender in order to make some very minor tweaks (I want to have the male role open their mouth during the cunnilingus animation). I got as far as this Rough Guide to Editing Animations from 2020, but when I tried to use hkxcmd on the skeleton.xml file, it never generated a corresponding skeleton32 file (even when the command line completed without returning any error messages), and I don't know what "additional edits might be needed" to make to the skeleton.xml file work, so I'm pretty much at a dead end there. Poking around Google brings up several LE attempts to port hkx files directly into Blender, and several WIP attempts to create beginner friendly animation rigs for SSE, but I'm looking for a way to just extract the animations directly from the existing hkx files and open them up in Blender, edit them, and spit them back out in the hkx format. Is there really not a way to do that?

EDIT: Well, never mind! It turns out that for my very specific needs, I can just add an open mouth parameter in the animation's json file and just rebuild it in SexLab.