Well I been messing around with the CK and I figured I am learning it well + Scripting with papyrus using the Note++ seems pretty easy once learned since this coding kind of follows Javascript.

Since I learned Java and made Minecraft mods though personal ones I decided to mess around and try something cool.

Infact in the works as the title suggests is a functioning Salvatore Ring that works like name implies.

If you don't know what the Salvatore Ring is then look up Vampire Diaries or just read ahead. 

The Lore Behind the ring:In Vampire Diaries vampires are burned by the sun and killed if prolonged to the sunlight as normal vampire lore suggests (Take that Twilight) The issue I had in Skyrim was that being a vampire in the sun was as useful as being a tied up warthog in a race... you are practically owned. The main characters of the show have these rings that allow them to sustain form, vigor,health etc while in the sun with no consequences. Since I wanted to have that same experience of being a roleplay heroic/hearthrob vampire that fights other vamps and lives with the mortals in the sun I decided to make such a ring.

My own Lore (more tamrealic): Long ago when vampires were born Molag Bal's subjects spread terror and infamy from their visage. Being's of pure terror spreading their foul plague of vampirism in the night on the unwilling and unsuspecting. A vampire descended upon two brothers known as the Salvatore brothers they were imperials and were wealthy nobles who had some training in swordmanship but not enough to fend off the attackers. They were bitten and turned. When Aran and Lyle awoke they realized they were not dead but yet not alive.  Aran who wanted to die as a human was angry with the deities and felt betrayed by Stendarr who he wore an amulet of. His mind in turmoil and his anger growing he vowed to live to track down those who turned him and vanquish them. 

Lyle wasn't happy himself but he felt the surge of power and wanted nothing more then to enjoy his new form. He wasn't going to leave his brother's side and they both vowed to destroy those vampires but, unlike Aran, Lyle was going to partake in his nature as a vampire. They stuck to the shadows and waited in sewers and dark corners until night before making their moves.

One night a sorceress was named Silvia was messing with magics beyond her control she accidently summoned a foul creature from the realm of Oblivion. This being was a Dremora Lord and it was out of control from the start. Lyle and Aran were travelling along the forest when the screams of anquish and pain arose from the mouth of the woman. She was about to be finished off by the Dremora Lord before Lyle intervened and slashed the Dremora Lord's side wounding it and getting it's attention.

Aran used this distraction to safely remove Silvia from the area and ripped off his own shirt to bandage her wound (He has no healing spells sorry), His humanity was never far from him as even though he was a vampire he still remained human inside. Lyle was another story he embraced his vampirism and even enjoyed abusing his powers and losing his humanity however one thing he never lost was the love for his brother. 

After Aran propped Silvia against a tree with the wound securely bandaged he joined his brother's side and together after a terrible and prolonged battle they managed to subdue the being and kill it. Lyle pulled out the Daedra's heart and sunk his fangs into it draining it of blood and smiling wickedly. Aran refusing to feed decided to check on the Sorceress. When they got to her she was at arms with spells ready to be casted as she was untrusting of the pair.

Lyle chuckled at her arrogance but none the less he was glad she refused them of trust for he wanted his brother to stray from humanity and not defend the weaklings. Aran approached calmly and without using hypnotic suggestion (Calm Spell) that he was a friend. After she calmed down Silvia the high elf sorceress was appreciative of the help. She asked if there was any way she could help them. Aran wanting to be able to live in the world of mortals asked if she could find a way to make it so. 

Silvia was unsure of how to cure vampirism but she was a powerful enchantress and knew of a way to temporarily shield them from the Sun's burning gaze. She told them she would enchant an heirloom for them that while wearing it they would be immune from the sun. She warned them that if they took it off at any point the sun would burn them again. Aran wore the ring and tested it he waited till the morning in the nude with nothing but his family's ring on. The sun shined down in the morning as Lyle looked on nervously, he waited and looked on in sheer awe as the sun kissed his brother's skin without destroying it. 

How it works: The ring will while worn prevent you from having any negative consequences while under the sun but when the ring is taken off all hell shall resume from being a vampire in the daylight. 

If anyone is interested in this mod or has any suggestions let me know as I am almost done with the complicated scripting and just finishing up the bug removal.

Progress: Finalizing effects and removing bugs

Here is the first version cleaned and only Dawnguard Required SalvatoreRing.7z