Announcemnt of a new project. Ero Guro Nonsenu mod

So yeah I am currently coding on my spare time a mod for people who like, to kill their sims.

but not only kill them but in brutal ways. 

This project is niche but I am working on it, and I may start a patreon for funding to hire people to help with stuff I am not an expert in. 

As for patreon cc and mods, I am against it really so pretty much I will just be using patreon as more of a donation thing than a real exclusive tier rewards system. 

That way even if your a poorfag but still like my work you can enjoy it.

Tiers will only be one and reasonably priced, and the goals are basically simple, hire extra people to speed up production and hire a few to keep up with updates. 

All releases will be made exclusively on lovers lab and sims file share. 

Sio lets start with what is erog guro?

Basically its hentai with a penchant for violence,.

I've beenn wanting a more extreme take on bdsm in the sims 4, and I am not talking regular, I am talking the weird out there, far off the beaten path ideas. For people who regularly consume vns like maggot baits and sadistic blood, alot of the stuff is going to be very extreme, but I intend on making it more like a game play system, where theres leveling up the depravity, Not like wicked whims where you just choose an action and its done. No I think you need to work for the gore, no easy satisfaction here. 

So heres a list of kinks.

1. Snuff either through out right torture, or instantly. 

2. Body modification in extreme grostque ways, up to and including missing body parts. With progression starting small up to and death or full limbs removed. Also adding bimbofication plastic surgery as well as full sexual reassignment. as well as fem boys and sissies.

3. Mind Break, actual mind break not as an aspiration but actual in game play where you can actually see your sims behavior change over time, from sanity to mind completely broken. The mod I intend to make will probably generate random assignments to npc and townie sims to determine difficultly in getting a sim to become mind broken with some easily caving and others not so much if at all, this system will determine what acts you can perform on them, and sims will auto reject acts deemed to extreme. There will also be an indicator showing the sims level of sanity in terms of of how close they are to mind breaking. 

4. Role assignment, more than one kind of slave, basically slaves can be trained to preform any task and assigned to certain tasks each day, with extreme control on other aspects of their life, such as what they can eat, when they can eat, how much, when they can sleep, uniform ect. However certain roles must require a lengthy training process. some roles may even require actual body modification to preform, and there for falls in to the mind break system as well. 

5. Control of the masses, you can determine your difficulty in playing this mod by at the start of a new save file selecting in the sim pie menu settings as how your society views slavery, whether its church ordained, whether its an authoritarian regime, whether all women are deemed to have rights, or there's 2 classes of women such as free women and slave women,. There will be options to make slavery illegal, or certain types of it illegal, or all is legal. How you can acquire slaves, is either consensually, through an agency or if selected illegal, black market, and kidnapping is female or male sims isn't in a relationship, for ethical reasons no teens and no automatic all girl sims are slaves. basically if you select options such as slavery is legal, the rules will be all ya adult and up female sims who are single will be considered fair game. If you select 2 classes dependent on the family of the sim, if you lets say kid nap a female sim from a rich family dependent on the extent of the wealth there will be a randomized chance you'll have to forfeit the slave back to family, and if its authoritarian based like ie a society built on slavery than you may run the risk of being in debt to government if you damaged the slave badly as compensation for the damage. Once configured these settings are locked to prevent cheating. If illegal and all sim females have rights then you go to jail, and held 20 sim days per infraction. With the illegal option being the hardest setting, if another sim discovers a slave, then you have a 50/50 chance of being reported or extorted, dependent on only if the npc has any antisocial traits. Extortion can also be hefty and bankrupting too. so it would really force you as the player to modify your game play so your slaver tendencies wont be found out, also making a body disposal system that would require you as the player to dispose the body in a manner that doesn't tie to your sim if the slave is snuffed out.

Also adding a human trafficking side career where certain sims will come you with a target in mind and you have a set amount of days to capture them, train them to the clients specifications, and sell to them. Pricing will be dependent on how well you finish requests, you may not get paid at all if the item is damaged beyond what the client wanted. 

6. Training system, as previously stated I intend on making a system that you can advance in, how ever there will be limitations that are randomly configured into each sim so while one sim might easily be leveled up another sim may have a hared time in doing it. Some sims may never accept slavery and will openly rebel, there will also be tools that have varying levels of efficacy with drugs only having a temporary effect, and depending on the sim drugs may once they clear out their system will go ahead and over all lower your progress. There will also be an innate talent system based of traits that would be predisposing your slaves to be better at learning other tasks, and will pop up if your sim does an activity that is linked to their talent. 

7. Jobs depending on the preconfiguration with your set up your slave sims can either openly be slaves and have regular jobs, or be forced to work on lower end ones. If a slave lives off your lot then all funds from these jobs will be sent to the slavers account by default unless you set up a payment system. If you run an out of home operation and your slave lives on another lot, then another slaver must be on the lot if the mind broken skill is too low then there is 50 percent chance that you'll be reported if you set your settings on illegal mode. 

8. Scenarios, as a way to bring some interesting game play to the sims I want to make some story based scenarios based off the settings where you can can track, this is current;ly a rough concept, but I plan on adding more styles and flavor to it, instead of just being a simply slavery system. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...