Need some help with my first mod(conversion from steam to dmm).

Hello i started making a conversion of a mod from steam to dmm,so i started changing the hashes and match_first_index from the mod.ini to match the values given by the ModMaker program.

Everything was going fine until i changed the hash from the body section of the mod and so this happened:

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_210429_172101.jpg.920bd3d2244b6eeeb35d44d15822a4a0.jpg

This happens when i use one of the variations that removes parts of the costume like the jacket and panties.

The costume looks fine when using a variation that removes only the skirt for example:

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_210429_172407.jpg.c8da90399b2fbc085b4d92af7f00c1a4.jpg

If i use a different value for the body hash the costume returns to normal and the shortcuts from the mod stop working.

So what can i do to fix this?The mod i am trying to convert is called SSR_Wild_Wind_Nagisa by teddy_DOAXVV.

Yeah i saw the modding tutorial video after i posted the question,something about matching vertex groups right?Thats seems kinda hard to do.It used to be easier back when i made stuff for dead or alive 5.

Maybe i will learn how to do this someday :)