Minimal physics during sex animation

Hello.

I have edited the parameters to give my character substantial bounce when getting up from a crouch or when running.

Not quite "hit myself in the chin" level, but much more so than I see in most of the presets on this site.

Yet during sex animations, there is hardly any movement at all, regardless of the orientation (face down, face up, standing, etc.). The nipple probably moves within a 2cm diameter circle even during quite vigorous moments (The one exception seem to be Arrok's Leg Up).

Any idea what causes such a restricted range of motion during the other animations?

Thank you.

Apologies, but I am not sure what precisely you are suggesting.

The physics aren't absent, they just seem incredibly subdued in the majority of animations. And they work just peachy when she is walking around.

I am using CBBE at this time if it matters.

I might go back to sevenbase. I didn't have this issues when I was playing the game a year ago.

11 minutes ago, Sakhmeth said:

The physics aren't absent,they just seem incredibly subdued in the majority of animations

Exactly, just do some verification with nifskope.
probably, you have the HDT files, but they could also be a bit, like, shrunken. Hence the almost absence of physics.
If in Nifskope, you have the files mentioned in the guide, it might just be enough to replace them to solve the problem 

in case, below the XML files, to be copied to Skyrim data \ SKSE \ Plugins

Skse.rar

• 1 month later...

Hello.

I've got a similar problem with my physics during sex animations. Outside of animations my physics work nicely (walking, runing, squating, etc...). But when on animations, i have very subtle physics, they're not non-existent.

I would like to know if there's a simple way to solve this, i'm not very interested in messing with nifscope.

I'm using:  CBBE - 

CBP - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=files

SMP - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13207?tab=files

3BA - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=files

Ty.

33 minutes ago, erikken14 said:

I've got a similar problem with my physics during sex animations. Outside of animations my physics work nicely (walking, runing, squating, etc...). But when on animations, i have very subtle physics, they're not non-existent.

You have to equip yourself with the Havok Collision Object PE, equip it. In MCM \ Sexlab, select it as unmovable

10 HavokObject.rar   Extract copy \ Drop  in Skyrim Data Folder. Activate the Plugin . Into the game ; Additemmenu Havok collision object \Havok collision object PE 

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

You have to equip yourself with the Havok Collision Object PE, equip it. In MCM \ Sexlab, select it as unmovable

10 HavokObject.rar   Extract copy \ Drop  in Skyrim Data Folder. Activate the Plugin . Into the game ; Additemmenu Havok collision object \Havok collision object PE 

OMG DUDE, you're a life saviour, i've been struggling with that for weeks now, and i coundn't find an answer. That just fixed it.

It's funny though how i've never came across this, this should be on the requirements for any physics/sex related mod because the whole point is to have physics on the animations, haha.

Anyways, ty for the great help. :D