CTD on load after editing custom.ini

I am sorry, I am doing this out of desperation. Everything was working fine then I created an exit save and went to open the Fallout4Custom.ini so I could disable the Pipboy FX and enable a colour map, It caused a CTD. So I deleted the Fallout4Custom.ini, Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini. The game worked. It booted fine and loaded fine. I have now spent hours going around in circles trying and failing to find a solution. I will give you copies of my load order and 3 fallout 4.ini files, the logs from vortex of the crashes and the mod history from Vortex along with an indication of the point in the history when the save and crash occurred. I am at a complete loss. I cannot think of what changed to cause this and I have tried uninstalling the few things that might have activated recently enough to only cause the crash at the point it occurred. Please help.

History.png

Fallout4.ini Fallout4Custom.ini Fallout4Prefs.ini Load order 14 04 2021.txt vortex.log vortex1.log vortex2.log vortex3.log vortex4.log